“Tradition”

Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Daytona Beach
Orlando, Florida
“Tradition”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Its always a tradition for us to pickup some fresh krispy kreme donuts on our way back from the beach to head home great way to end the day.

1 Thank lilangel1433

Jersey Shore
“Hands down BEST doughnuts”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

It was a very long time since I visited a Krispy Kreme and my daughter's first visit, so we had questions. I asked about the jelly filling - if it was compote or actual jelly. The girl did not know what compote was, but offered me to try the jelly doughnut and that I could exchange it if I didn't like it. Unfortunately, the jelly is compote. Due to this experience, I give KK 3 stars. Despite that I didn't like the jelly doughnut, all others are outrageous! Their dough gets 5 stars - it just melts in your mouth. I will never eat a DD again!!! Good location, too off highway on the way back to Orlando after a beach day. Too bad I do not have any locations in my area!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank lodee73
Kansas City
“Good doughnuts”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Not all that far from beach. Few miles maybe 10 minute drive. Good doughnuts. Smallest parking lot I've ever seen at a very busy intersection.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Dschuler2
Sanford, Florida
“Yum YUMMMM”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Whenever the family and I go to Daytona Beach, this is a must-have. I once swerved in full traffic when I saw the hot light on! Please eat responsibly because these things are delicious!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank WanderlustingFoodi
Opelika, Alabama, United States
“Always reliable”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had a great experience here. The server was so accommodating--even allowed us to sample one of the best sellers we'd never tried. We now have a new favorite at Krispy Kreme--the Blueberry cake doughnut.

Visited May 2014