“If you don't like donuts, don't go”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Daytona Beach
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great donuts served by a very friendly young lady. Super fast service. Not pricey at all. And I once took a picture of three cop cars in the parking lot so you know you'll be safe.

1  Thank JoelFan1981

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

What more can you say. A sugary
bite of heaven that melts in your mouth.
The BEST DOUGHNUT ever. Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful!

1  Thank Chuck349
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I'm pretty sure this Krispy Kreme shop has been in the same location longer than I have been alive. I first visited this K.K. Location in 1968, when I was only 4 years old, yes it's been there that long, need I say more. Best doughnuts on the planet. If your driving by and the "hot fresh now" sign in the window is on, you must stop in, you'll be glad you did. I can't imagine anything else ever being at that location.

1  Thank DjKSS
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Been stopping here for years while in Daytona. Hot and fresh doughnuts just don't get any better. Wish we had one closer to our home. The nearest Krispy Cream is 2 hours away so It is a great treat for us to eat there. Keep them Fresh Hot Donuts a coming.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is our favorite breakfast stop when we're "cheating"! The donuts are delicious, and a guilty pleasure from the run of the mill eateries. The shop is always busy but the cheerful crew manages to keep things moving and everyone happy.