“Yummy but VERY expensive”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #4 of 12 Dessert in Daytona Beach
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Before you go here grab you check book as the ice cream is SO expensive so why do I go back ..... It's addictive to eat and tasty

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Right off the beach
Lots of choices/varieties
Ice cream you scream I love ice cream
Small but accommodating
Love it but prices are a little high for the amount you get

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Graced the front door with two others. They both ordered an ice cream, I didn't for diabetic reasons.
The rude lug behind the counter decided to single me out just because I didn't order anything yet had a skinny latte in my hand (not even drinking it).
If I had more nerve he would have been wearing it.
If you don't like where you work, move on buddy.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Friendly and clean! Loved having it right next door! We made it a daily ritual. Although I have to say it was so good I got the same thing every day! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Ice cream was just ok. Very overpriced 2 small cones and one small cup no add ons it was like $30????