“Great price”

Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Daytona Beach
ENFIELD CT
“Great price”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My son and his friend ordered the buckets several times for 6.00 you cant beat that price for good ice cream and friendly service.

Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Nice afternoon stop!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

What's not to love about Coldstone?! :) Great attitudes, singing, laughs, smiles... and awesome ice cream!!

The Villages, Florida
“love it!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Daytona, love everything about Cold Stone! Super nice people work at this location too! Go Broncos! I don't even get the additives, just the ice cream alone is fantastic enough for me. Keep up the good work. Maybe get some Gelato?

Aiken, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So decadent!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wow! What a treat this place was. We don't have anything like this in the Aiken, SC area and I was totally thrilled with this decadent treat. I loved the variety of mix-ins and splurged several times during my visit. Can't wait to try another concoction of my own design! Please come to Aiken!!!

Visited February 2013
Macclenny, Florida, United States
“So good!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went here on a busy friday night so the line was long. The staff were a bit loud and especially one worker was obnoxious. This was our 1st time in a cold stone creamery and I must say that it was the best icecream I've ever had. Well worth the long wait. It is a little pricey. We ordered 5 small size icecreams and only 1 kid opted for the waffle cone and it was $32. It was really good and worth the splurge on our beach vacation.

• Visited July 2013