“So decadent!”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #4 of 12 Dessert in Daytona Beach
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wow! What a treat this place was. We don't have anything like this in the Aiken, SC area and I was totally thrilled with this decadent treat. I loved the variety of mix-ins and splurged several times during my visit. Can't wait to try another concoction of my own design! Please come to Aiken!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went here on a busy friday night so the line was long. The staff were a bit loud and especially one worker was obnoxious. This was our 1st time in a cold stone creamery and I must say that it was the best icecream I've ever had. Well worth the long wait. It is a little pricey. We ordered 5 small size icecreams and only 1 kid opted for the waffle cone and it was $32. It was really good and worth the splurge on our beach vacation.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've been to several Cold Stone locations and this was the worst! We went on a busy Weekend night in July, I'm okay with having to wait but the staff was loud and annoying...almost rude. They thought they were funny and entertaining...when all they were were obnoxious. I wanted to turn around and walk out, I would have if my little one wasn't set on getting ice cream.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The ice cream was delicious and it was a generous portion. Super creamy. Lots of choices for flavors and toppings. A bit pricey but tasted great. The servers were friendly and efficient. Outside seating available.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Very friendly staff. Very good ice-cream. Lots of choices. The cakebatter was to sweet for me but Vince liked it.