“Very Good”

Cuisines: American
Middleburg, Florida
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We love Chick-Fil-A but do not eat there very often because if the price and the portion size. This is a nice location and the staff is friendly.

• Visited August 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Friendly, Fast, Horrible Playground”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I'm not sure who had the idea to put an outdoor playground at a CFA in Florida. My four-year-old loves Chick Fil A and loves playing on their playgrounds. I usually scout out CFAs when we are out of town b/c I know the restrooms, restaurant, and playground will be clean. I was thrilled to see this Chick Fil A within a minute's drive from our hotel. However, the outdoor playground is a no go. I usually bring socks for her to wear when she plays. This time I didn't have any with me so we attempted to play in bare feet. Poor gal burned her little feet trying to get to the playground. The employees were okay with her wearing her sandals but then she can't go down the slide b/c her soles got hung up on the plastic.

I tried to let the one year old toddle around the rubber flooring part but every time she stumbled and touched the hot floor, she cried.

I know I've written a lot about the playground problems but other moms with young kids will understand.

The food was great and fast. The host, Buck, was fantastic and came around often to unobtrusively help out if needed. The other delightful hostess, Candy Jo, was super sweet and set up my baby's high chair and her place mat too. What a fantastic help to this slightly frazzled mom!

As always, Chick Fil A delivers a great dining experience!

• Visited July 2013