“Very Disappointed!!!!!”
Review of Sicily Pizza

Sicily Pizza
Ranked #283 of 398 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Spring Hill, Florida
“Very Disappointed!!!!!”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

After a long day on the beach we pick up the flyer form Sicily's at the front desk and my kids wanted pizza, while I was in the mood for some wings...Upon ordering the pizza and wings I was asked how I would like the wings, I said mild....
When the delivery person arrived they told me that the wings were still hot and they had included extra sauce...They were sooo hot that my daughter could not eat them....I called the manger and he told me that their sauce comes that way...Then WHY ASk?? Mild or Hot when their All going to be hot!!! The manger told me that in the 2 1/2 years that he has been there I am the 1st customet to complain about their sauce!!!! Find that very hard to believe...he said he would send more wings!!! WOW their still going to be hot!!! Duh!!!

Visited May 2011

Dunedin, FL
“Not Bad for Delivery”
Reviewed February 23, 2011

A cold windy evening on the beach called for delivery. Had 3 menus from pizza restaurants and chose Sicily's. We ordered Spaghetti & Meatballs dinner and a Steak & Cheese sub with fries. The food was better than expected, It was warm, and rather tasty for fast delivery.

Visited February 2011
ormond beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best pizza EVER.......friendly!”
Reviewed May 26, 2009

This place is a sure stop in daytona. I love pizza....this place does it right!

Illinois
“Decent pizza at a decent price”
Reviewed March 27, 2009

While not anything really special, it was convenient and affordable

Florida
“Great Chicken Wings, but avoid the Pizza :-(”
Reviewed June 3, 2007

We had it delivered, and the wings were great. pizza was WAY overpriced and to be honest, I have had better frozen Pizza. We ordered it with Onions, and I doubt there was more than a tablespoon or more. Real stingy with the chesse.....just not good.