“The Best Wings In town...(Finger lickin' good)”
Review of Bethune Grill

Bethune Grill
Ranked #126 of 375 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Nantucket, Massachusetts
“The Best Wings In town...(Finger lickin' good)”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Whenever your in Daytona Beach, Bethune Grill is the place to go if you love chicken wings! The prices are reasonable and the Honey wings & (sauce) is Addicting. My wife and I stop here every chance we get! The wings are fresh/cooked to order. It's always a crowd in the small building because the wings are soooo good...! Even though the wait isn't long; you can also call in your order and pick it up! Try their speciality Honey wings, i promise you won't be disappointed!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank SirWilliam B

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Sooooooooooooooo Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place isn't a place you go to for the great atmosphere or any of this junk. This is where you go for the best darn wings in the nation. There is only one sauce and a very simple menu, but these wings are great Prices are low and you can even buy a bottle of the sauce. Its located right next to one of the leading African american colleges in the nation, and their students line up out the door to eat here. I am not one for stereotypes... but they know whats up!! I am right there with them!!! lol =) This place is amazing!!!! Check it out!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank realmuzicradio
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great Sauce and Great Wings!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I went to this restaurant with a friend and I'm hooked I live in Orlando but I will make the trip to go back whenever I want some wings(honey) the sauce IS THE BOMB it should be sold on shelves! Overall the service was fast, the food was Great and I Love the family owned atmosphere!

• Visited July 2013
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wings are good; atmosphere not so much. Since I'm a local I'm loyal...Prices aren't bad either...”
Reviewed December 8, 2007