“Closed”

Add it.
Big Kahuna Bar And Gril
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were really looking forward to dinning at this restaurant. It was in walking distance of our hotel, and the online menu looked great. Really looking forward to the fact that they had a all you can eat crab legs for the kids. But, the night before we were told that this placed was closed. Bummer. But, feel free to try the Charlie horse.Just make a reservation.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

My husband and I ate dinner here mid-week, a few days after Christmas. I LOVE Alaskan snow and king crab, and they offered an all-you-can-eat snow crab dinner. I was under $40/person, and I just had to go for it. It was ABSOLUTELY the BEST snow crab dinner I have ever had, bar none, including crab dinners in Alaska!!!!

I don't know how they did it, but the crab was so incredibly sweet we hardly used the butter, just eating the crab meat directly from the shell. YUM! I think it came with fries, but who cares?! And we sat there leisurely eating our crab, plate after plate, without ever needing to ask for more--- they automatically kept bringing more hot crab until we told then to stop.

The atmosphere is certainly not elegant, it is a homey local bar scene, which I just love

1  Thank southam97
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This was a very pleasant surprise. To some the "atmosphere" might be a turnoff, but, if you can get passed that, The Big Kuhuna Seafood Shack and Tiki Bar will give you very good food and very good service. We had fried calamari which was excellent. My husband had the crab cakes and I had the grilled shrimp. Both very good. We will go again when in Daytona Beach.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

They were completely unorganized! There were four people in our group. After waiting a good 35 to 45 minutes or more (and they weren't busy!) two of the four got their meals. Another fifteen to twenty minutes, one more meal came. The last and fourth meal ....... after waiting well over an hour and a half....NEVER CAME!! We never got refills on water, tea or even beer! We canceled that meal, paid and left. Never to go back there again!

Reviewed April 11, 2011

If you don't mind graffiti on the walls and garbage in the outdoor seating area, have at it. The food was just ok, the crab legs were skinny and the spinach artichoke dip, tasteless. The waitresses do a good job and they didn't forget about us, even though we were outside. Thumbs up to them but the place really needs some updating.