“The menu is expansive”

Ranked #36 of 426 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located near the Daytona International Speedway on W. International Speedway Boulevard, in between Havertys Furniture and Best Western Plus. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed January 30, 2018

I like coming here as there is so many choices and reasonably priced. Fish & chips, prime rib, burgers have all been very good. Keep missing the lobster special but I'll make it one day. I've been to a lot of restaurants on the speedway strip and I rate Miller's Ale House close to the top.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Every year we have a reunion in the hotel next to this bar and grill and it's so convenient.
The best part is that the food is excellent and reasonable priced.The beer is great also. No need to run around looking for a good place to eat. This fits the bill for good times and great food.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

The food is always good. On the off chance something is wrong they happily make it right. They have great specials all the time. Friendly staff.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

My wife and I just went for lunch and it was fantastic. I ordered the zingers Hot and fries and my wife had the steak Fajita. Everything came out hat and amazing!!

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

My mom ordered the soup and salad (potato soup and house salad). The soup was so salty she couldn't eat it and was brought a Caesar salad instead of house. The exchanged the Caesar. I ordered a salad that came out with vinaigrette AND ranch dressing. It was odd, and not so great.

Dad's zingers were amazing!