“Gross”

Cuisines: Pizza
Woodstock, Georgia, United States
“Gross”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Waaaay over-priced; food was disgusting; the rolls were dry and tasted like pizza dough. Couldn't even finish the lasagne. The wait staff was sweet. But not worth paying too much money for disgusting food. Do not waste your money.

• Visited June 2012

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Over priced for what you get.”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Food was okay, service was great. I feel like you don't get enough food for what you pay. You only get one free refill on drinks.

Virginia
“Regretted it...”
Reviewed July 6, 2010

So I was looking for a pizza place for my daughter and I. While I usually try to go to locally owned restaurants rather than chains, this time I wish I'd chosen Pizza Hut. The decor was depressing, like something out of a scary '70s movie. The food tasted like it'd been poured out of a store-brand generic can of tomato sauce, complete with tinny taste. I feel like I'm doing a disservice to good generic brands by saying that. Find another place. I wish I had.