“Very good Sushi”

Add it.
Takafuku Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed February 16, 2011

My wife and I eat sushi every saturday at the same place in KC and it's it's hard to find any that live up to our place, but figure by the ocean it would be good and it was. the yellowtail was different then in KC but whatever it was all good, tuna, salmon,yellowtail and unagi and bluefin were very fresh and tasy.

Reviewed December 25, 2009

I live right down the road from this resturant and me and my boyfriend go there almost every week! The prices are great and the food is amazing! The only thing that could use some work is the service but even then they are realy nice people. It's a great invoronment and I suggest going there over any resturant!

1  Thank Angelcat9658
Reviewed June 12, 2008

If I could rate this restaurant any lower I would. My husband and I went to Takafuku after reading the reviews on this web site. They could not have been further from the truth! The selection was typical, the salad was OK, but the quality of the sushi was horrendous! The salmon was chewy and had the blood line in it. The tuna was fishy and I can't even describe the squid. (think rough leather shoe!) I would not reccomend this restaurant at all!

Reviewed June 12, 2008

This treasure is tucked away in a nondescript strip mall. The sushi is very good, tender, and fresh. They didn't have music when I went but the food was very yummy. Would definitely go back if I return to Daytona.

1  Thank ZeeinMD
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Great food and jazz music

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook