“Meh”

Ranked #27 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Restaurant just opened May 2010. This is a new location, opened in May 2010. We went last Sunday for the first time and have been there 3x now.
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Not only was the food mediocre but I observed one of the servers sitting on one of the tables right after while she was chatting with another server. She wiped it down then sat on it.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Real Mexican food... not tex-mex glop. Lot's of flavor. Walk p and order service with table delivery. Daily specials. And the best sign of all... strong presence of local diners! In a tourist town like Daytona beach, it's hard to find a real locals place... and this is one. Sweet, friendly service too!

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I used to love going there late at night when i was a bit lit up and i thought this is the best Mexican place in town, then suddenly i started to get the worst heartburn of my life. I learned that they season their meat with powder lime which if you know anything about Mexican food that's a big no, also they don't
cook their food right there and then everything is pre cooked so whatever you order is not fresh maybe their guacamole but thats about it. I wanted to really like it since everyone there is nice but my last draw was a month ago took my wife and kids they were pack. Got a bunch of tacos and quesadillas let me just say disgusting my tacos were cold the quesadilla meat was watery i mean i eat anything but it was so bad i was ashamed to ask for my money back. My wife made, me ended up going to chipotle. If you want real Mexican tacos go to deland for real Mexican food.

1  Thank Mario A
Reviewed October 23, 2013

small place overlooking riverfront park. amazing food. everything was very good. just go. do it. now.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This restaurant does not look like much from the outside or even the inside but it was clean and the service was good. You order at the counter and sit. They will bring the food to you. I had 3 tacos, one marinated pork, another was shredded beef and the last chicken. They were $2.00 each but excellent. Probably the best I have had. I am going back for the burrito. Would recommend this little place if you like Mexican.

Been to Tia Cori's Tacos? Share your experiences!