“Good local spot”

Ranked #33 of 375 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Restaurant just opened May 2010. This is a new location, opened in May 2010. We went last Sunday for the first time and have been there 3x now.
“Good local spot”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

If you dont know to look for this place you would drive right by. The mexican food was very authentic and great prices. Their chips look to be hand made and very fresh. The salsa was excellent. I had the pork taco's which was the best I have had in a long time. I wish I had this place in my town I would eat there all the time if i did.

• Visited November 2012

Savannah Area, GA
“Yummy authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Delicious lunch in downtown Daytona. Try the burrito asada. It's amazing! Not your typical order by the numbers Mexican food. Very authentic, hot and fresh.

Visited November 2012
Lake Mary, Florida
“Fantastic little place”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Based on tripadvisor, took my family to this cute little Mexican restarant for lunch. The pork tamales were the best I've ever eaten and the seafood ceviche was fresh and tastie. We had a large basket of chips were my wife thought were too salty and I thought too greesy. The red hot sauce tasted too much like ketchup while the verde had a real 'pop'. Overall, we were very pleased with our lunch.

• Visited November 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very good food”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a great Mexican restaurant. I got the carnitas quesadilla and it was great. He got the carnitas burrito but I wish it has more meat. Other than that, everything was great. Yummy!

“What's the fuss”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Just returned from dinner at Tia Cora's and I'm honestly confused about what people saw in the food that my husband and I missed. I ordered the shrimp tacos and he ordered a chicken burrito. We also ordered a small order of guacamole and were surprised that we had to pay additionally for chips. What was most disappointing was that the tacos and burrito had very little flavor and the additional sauces didn't help much. The shrimp were tough and the tortillas were tough and greasy. And those chips we had to pay extra for...they were greasy and salty. I will say that the guacamole and the $2 margarita were good. This is one restaurant where our fellow Trip Advisees led us astray.