“Great Price / Taste”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This little hole in the wall on A1A is a great find.Don't be put off by the small size,What it lacks there it makes up in value. My favorite so far is the LARGE fish fry. It comes with a monster fillet of fish, fries and a choice of potato salad (sweet and good) Cole-slaw or macaroni salad. more than enough to fill ya up ! the staff are young,friendly and energetic.It's now a spot I visit weekly (at least). And one last thing, you HAVE to try the fried clam strips, they are NOT the chewy rubber band type you would expect but rather almost thumb size thick, tender & cooked perfectly morsels !! why this is a side item and not a featured dinner is beyond me !!! And for you lazy types (that's me too. lol) they deliver to ya if needed. Great people,food and prices = Good time !!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Try the Chicken philly! We got a lot of food at a great price. I wound up getting a large sandwich and the fried mushrooms and splitting it with someone else. I loved that they delivered to our resort (Daytona Inn)