“My Atlantic Sunrise in Daytona Beach”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach
Ranked #19 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had a fantastic time here. Great resturaunts and shops nearby. Rooms were very clean and well appointed. Staff was extremely gracious and helpful. Next time I am planning on staying longer. Rates are very reasonable to boot. All around this was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at in my travels. Great job to all the managers and staff, very well run hotel.

Room Tip: While I did not see all the rooms if they are like the one I had there is not a bad one.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 20, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Staff was very courteous and polite! We got a great deal for the size of our room! The view was magnificent from the 3 rd floor! I can't even tell you how amazing it was to watch the dolphins everyday straight from our balcony! The room was huge, jacuzzi was a bonus, room cleanliness was impeccable! I loved having easy access to beach, great restaurants, and the ability to do laundry was a blessing! I would easily return here! Beds were delightful comfortable, staff always present and accommodating! They made our stay easy and smooth! Don't pass up this chance to stay at a fantastic place!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rbyslippersgrl
Reviewed April 8, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Sandra Q
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

we stayed spring break. the hot tub was green even after they cleaned it. they turned the mushroom fountain off for 2 days of our stay which made the kids sad. the first room we got 207 was a total dud. management KNEW the AC didnt work and gave us the run around the whole day..finally after manager was gone for the night did the night clerk move us to another room at 2 in the morning. was lied to about the room having a fridge...fridge didnt work then manager states, " its more like a 'cooler" Really?Once we got a decent room everything went smooth. clean hotel. on the beach. great continental breakfast. a note to the manager...Don't talk to your guests like they are idiots...a cooler...that really pissed me off. Wont stay again just because of that lie.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank motatravels
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I traveled with my two sisters and our 4 and 5 year old boys. We had a suite with a pull out sofa that was large enough to accommodate all of us. The hotel was on the beach which was a nice convenience. The hotel also had a pool onsite. A continental breakfast was available from 6-10. My only complaint was that they didn't have a hot breakfast bar like other La Quinta's but the hotel did have a waffle maker.

My family and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Shana R
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stayed here three nights. Had a room oceanfront on the first floor. Doesn't get much better! Room was clean, housekeeping was nice and did a great job. Front desk staff very polite and helpful. Good price and would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Wyndham Ocean Walk
Wyndham Ocean Walk
#20 of 73 in Daytona Beach

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach

Address: 816 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118-3716
Location: United States > Florida > Daytona Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Daytona Beach
Price Range: $80 - $186 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach