La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach
Ranked #19 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Always a pleasure!! Very clean and friendly. The view is wonderful. I left my purse and was unable to return for a week and the money was still in the wallet. They also contacted me to let me know they found it. I love honesty. I have stayed here twice w/ in 2 months. I will stay there every time I visit!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Manager Mr. Datta made sure everything was great for me. He went above and beyond when I had a problem with a reservation he made one call and got it resolved for me. That's the type of professionalism that will keep me coming bach here. Nice and clean rooms. Excellent breakfast. Front desk girl was working in the morning I can't recall her name but she was very helpful. Pool was great too. Thank you again. Will stay here when we come to Daytona.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank pink3070
Flemington, New Jersey
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I just got back from my stay in the Daytona area. We went to the Rolex 24. The rooms were more reasonable than the La Quinta in Port Orange. Plus we got an ocean view, steps away from the beach. A comfortable lay out. Old style hotel again, each room has it's own entrance. They keep it well maintained. I did notice that their cancelation policy is 24 hours earlier than other La Quinta's. Plus they charge your credit card right away. So if you need to cancel make it the day before your arrival. Ours was a 2 night stay and they charged me separately each night on my charge card.
I did not like their hard boiled eggs, which I spoke to them about.
This hotel did not disappoint, if you are familiar with other hotels of this chain.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ORANGECELL
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Good value rooms right on the beach. Motel setting. Large rooms with amenities that suffice. Slightly dated. Nice pool area overlooking the ocean. Free breakfast included waffles, yogurt, toast and a variety of other items. Good value for a night stay on the beach. A good hike away from the pier area; few minutes by car. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom quite small. Sink and vanity located in the room itself. In room safe for valuables.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Wyndham Ocean Walk
Wyndham Ocean Walk
#20 of 72 in Daytona Beach

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach
Address: 816 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118-3716
Location: United States > Florida > Daytona Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Daytona Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach