“Great place”

Zappi's Italian Garden Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Zappi's Italian Garden Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 388 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 1971 by my beloved parents Tony and Connie Zappitelli in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada Zappi's is first class, please come see for yourself our New Zappi's Italian Garden Restaurant offers everything you need for a wonderful dining experience that you will treasure for a lifetime. Please start your evening at our Zappi's Lounge serving all the best liquor, beer and Wines offering Happy Hour all day everyday. We offer a Tapas menu 3pm - 7pm in the lounge daily. Jennifer is our very own in-house wine expert seeking out and trying personally every bottle only then placing the best of wines on our extensive list of domestic and imports. Our outdoor Piazza offers that perfect ambiance you would think your dining outside in La Piazza Florence, Italy. Zappi's dining room offers high back booths for that perfect romantic conversation you will not find anywhere. We are proudly independently owned and operated by Jennifer, myself Paul along with our son Jakson we are truly excited to be apart of your evening and thank you for dining and supporting our establishment.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Excellent Italian restaurant loved on south Beach Street in old downtown area. I have visited many times and always found the food and service excellent.

1  Thank 16jonboy

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

My 4th or 5th time sit down dining. I pick up food quite frequently also. It is always great . I went last night, a party of four and it was extremely busy. I figured so much for watching the Olympics. We were served like we were the only diners. Impeccable service and great food once again. A real treat to have so close to home.

1  Thank brldb
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I don't know how Zappi's is still in business! The waitress was so unprofessional & slow.to take our order. The food was soooo bad we couldn't eat it ( seriously)!!! The four of all had something different too! Please don't waste your time & money!

3  Thank Cathie B
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Visited a few days ago for lunch. We both ordered the eggplant parmesean and we were both delighted. Wonderful sauce, good helping of cheese and no breading on the eggplant made the dish quite tasty. Service was very good and friendly. Glad we tried again!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

On arrival for lunch we had prompt courteous service. The decor is pleasant with tables, high backed booths some of which are for large groups.
The lunch menu is comprehensive & has specials. I had 2 slices of pizza & a salad. I could choose from 3 pizza types & had a choice of types of salad too. The salad was great : greens, crumbled blue cheese, walnuts, cranberries, tomatoes & lime dressing.
My guest had a prime rib sandwich served on a fresh bun with hot crispy fries.
Dinner has many speciaties including wraps, sandwiches, & vegetarian options: eggplant parmesan, alfredo sauce with pasta, gnocchi gorgonzola. Happy hour wines are $4 for an 8 oz glass & that is served at lunch as well--delightful ! It took a while for our lunch to arrive which means it was freshly prepared. Lunch for 2 with wine was $28.
Outdoors in the courtyard, which has big space heaters, there is Jazz on Fri & Sat nights from 5:30-9.
We'll definitely be back.