“Deliciousness”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was our family's second attempt with Joe's Crab Shack but our first attempt with this one in Daytona. I have to say overall it was a great experience. We got there aroung 5 pm so the wait wasn't too bad. We have been there later and had a long wait (try calling for reservation if you need to eat there later). We had a large party (10). I have a young daughter with a small amounts of patience; however, our waitress was good with her and helped her anytime. It was pretty packed there yet our drinks were always full. Our family loves seafood and Joe's delivered for all of us. How often can you please 10 people. They have great atomosphere, a great view and the service is great. We will be back! Thank you Joe's!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,659)

Reviewed July 28, 2014

On our vacation to Daytona, my husband told me over and over that was going to eat seafood the entire trip - and he did! One of our stops for dinner was Joe's Crab Shack. My husband ordered a Sam Adams Seafood Steam Pot. He went on and on about how good it was. It is not almost August and he still talks about that..... It was all very execellent!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Great view but won't be back. After waiting over a half hour for our food the manager walked by and told us it would only be another 2 minutes (I'm guessing our server told him
The kitchen was taking to long Bc we didn't call him over) another 10 minutes go by and a runner delivers us our food. I ordered the queen crab legs and they were ice cold. The waiter (who was very nice) did offer to have new ones made but after waiting almost 45 minutes I was already over it and did not want to wait another 20 minutes. The restaurant was not busy at the time, maybe 1/3 of the way full. I asked for the check and a few minutes later the manager came out to ask me if I wanted to take something to go. As much as I appreciated the offer I was not looking for something for free, I just wanted to pay for the other meals and leave. When our server came back with our check he asked if the manager had stopped by and told us that he had to ask him twice Bc the manager had no intentions of even coming out to apologize. As a server myself I would like to acknowledge that none of this was our servers fault, it was a cooking issue and I understand that it happens. However I do think it is a bit unprofessional that the manager didn't even want to come to the table to see what the issue was. That's his job. Perhaps this place should look into new management

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was first time eating at Joe's Crab Shack and I have to say was a Great Experience. We had lunch so prices a little cheaper with lunch specials. The service was Super! We were greeted at the door and right away got a table. The server was friendly and helpful with any questions we had about menu. Our drinks never ran out before they were refilling. We were greeted by manager Lorrie, who made rounds to all tables to check on guests. This was absolutely a Super dining experience!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Over the July 4th holiday we decided to take a trip to Joe's at the Daytona Pier. Not mush energy there! Started with the hostess staff leaning half dead on the podium and continued through the meal. There was a total lack of management that showed in the uninspired staff. Dirty tables, lax service and overpriced food. I would never believe this is a formula restaurant!