“Now open to public”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Daytona Shores,fl
“Now open to public”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

SW Grill has taken over the operation of the location of a former private club. The restaurant is located on the Halifax River affording the diner a beautiful waterview . Both the food and service are very good. It is now our favorite in the Daytona area

Naples, FL
“Ambiance and Good Food - what could be better?”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We had a marvelous dinner here last week- the early dining menu. The service was terrific - both our dinners were excellent. Great salads - perfectly prepared salmon - key lime tart for dessert. The view to the marina is a plus -- definitely make plans to go here if you are visiting Ormond Beach or Daytona.

1 Thank NaplesSally
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Prime Rib with friends”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We went with friends and all ordered the prime rib. Varying sizes were all cooked to desired temperature. Oyster Rockefeller are also a consistent quality visit to visit. I have found these twp to be the most consistent items on the menu. Wine list is decent though some wines are out of stock almost every time we have gone. Waitstaff is well trained and efficient.

• Visited November 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Excellent dining on return trips”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Since my last review, my wife and I have dined twice more at this restaurant. Once in November 2013 and on December 1, 2013. The service and food continues to be excellent. When we dined in December we were part of a group of sixteen people, almost all having different meals and everyone enjoyed their meals and service. During that visit my wife had a super tender fillet mignon and I had the grilled yellowtail snapper. On the December visit, I had off the Sunset Menu (reduced price available from 4 to 6 pm) the 6 ounce prime rib that came with a salad, side and a dessert. My wife had the shrimp stuffed with crab meat with creamed spinach and dessert. We had an anniversary coupon so we saved our dessert that came with the meal to go and had the chocolate volcano cake, which is excellent and "fired" up tableside. Thanks Andrew for your service. This is absolutely one of the best, if not the best, restaurants in the Daytona Beach area. Looking forward to another visit.

1 Thank norme-ormond
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Sunday Brunch Favorite!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I and several other couple that we know have been coming to the SW Grill Sunday brunch since they opened the door. I seriously cannot say enough good things about it. The choices vary each week and are all excellent. Mainstays include a prime rib carving station and omelette and waffle station. Of course, you can't go wrong with the bottomless champagne and bloody mary's! The service is always attentive but not overbearing (they keep our bottomless drinks full, lol). I can't wait to go for the Thanksgiving brunch!!

I should mention that we also had a reception for our wedding there. It was nothing short of perfect and the staff fell all over themselves to make it a magical evening,

• Visited October 2013