“Nice place, good food and service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #236 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Four of us were staying at the Grand Seas in Daytona Beach and headed out to Denny's for a meal. As usual, you can get breakfast anytime at Denny's. We had OJ, Coffee, Herb Tea, the All American, Omelets and enjoyed every bight. Service was very nice, promptly greeted and seated, drink orders taken and timely ordering of our food. We will definitely eat at this Denny's again.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We went there on a Saturday and had terrible service. Tried it again on Monday and had excellent service. So guess it depends on the waitress!!!! Food was very good both days.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Denny's may not have the ambience that some people want, but it is not that type of restaurant. If you want good food, at good price, come here. They even send out coupons quite often, which also helps. You can also get a 10% discount with a AAA card or 20% off with a AARP membership. It's a great place to go, especially for families.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

After seating ourselves because no one was around, our waiter finally made his way to our table. My husband ordered an omelette, hash browns and sourdough toast. What he got was plain white bread, had to ask 3 times for a coffee refill. I ordered the seafood dinner with a side salad, lettuce was brown and wilted, the fish and shrimp were overcooked and the fries were cold. After waiting at least 7 minutes to pay the bill while staff were walking around, I finally asked if someone was going to check us out, what I got in response was "it's not my usual job, but I'll do it"!!!! The last time we were at this Denny's several months ago, we were unhappy, but decided to try it again. WE WILL NOT GO BACK THERE AGAIN.

1  Thank bcart
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I ordered a salad that included purple lettuce, Alvarado, tomato's, boiled eggs with prime rib. The prime rib was actually roast beef that was old, precooked and with grizzle, the lettuce was warm, the Alvarado was missing and we sat over 7min with empty drink glasses twice. I got home with an upset stomach and dedicated myself while watching tv. I have been sick for hours, I will never go back!

1  Thank Christopher A