“Cracker Barrel has always been one of our favourites BUT” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #43 of 396 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barrie, Canada
“Cracker Barrel has always been one of our favourites BUT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Cracker Barrel has always been one of our favourites BUT they have removed the Vadalia onion rings off their menu. And it will never be the same, I had meatloaf meal and it was very good. 2 meatloaf meals in 2 weeks at 2 different restaraunts I better check my birth certificate as I truly must be getting old…..

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank biguglybeardedguy

• Finnish first
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I like Cracker Barrel. This one stood out to me because the staff was extremely friendly. Food was good too.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brian J
Port Orange, Florida
“Cracker Barrel Daytona”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

I took my family here for dinner after a long day. We were hungry and very ready to eat. The service was fast and friendly, the food was hot fresh and plentiful. the drink glass never went empty. and they had a wide variety of food. everyone in the family had found something to delight their taste buds. It was a very pleasant dining experience and I would recommend this establishment to all my friends.........HAPPY TRAVELS!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank john w
Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
“New Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I used to work at Cracker Barrel so I am very familiar with the old menu. I had a chance to try out the new healthy fare menu and it was very good, although the sides lacked flavor. The pork chop with glaze was delicious, but the rice pilaf was dry. Disappointed that they got ride of brown rice with mushrooms as the Friday vegetable of the day because it was delicious. They also got rid of applesauce, which is one of the only things my daughter can eat there because of her dairy/egg allergy. I would go back, but not as a special visit on a Friday since they got rid of my favorite side dish.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Cracker Barrel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

They are great, I love 'em, good food , good service,and a 'olcountry store to browse before or after eating. recommend a visit.

• Visited October 2013