“Wish their serving matched the menu”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #34 of 412 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 28, 2013

In Daytona on business and stopped for early lunch. We first noticed the noise, very noisy; then we noted that hostesses were directing people to un-bussed tables and have them stand there while the hostess bused the table. Not seen that at CB before.
Wife had sausage and potato casserole; two small sausage patties and a spoon of something with potatoes. She will not order that again.
I had fish sandwich. Fish was good but not served on a bun, served on toast that absorbed liquids and immediately was soggy and impossible to eat by hand. Fries were soggy and barely warm.
We have eaten at CB all over the country, this did not reach the standard we are used to for that chain.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great value for the price, way too much food for 8.99$, although the chicken and dumplings were a bit too much dough for my taste, the sampler was actually quite good... Should have had the staight up meatloaf, best part of the sampler... With ketchup of course!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went for lunch while on vacation with my niece and had the most amazing Rhuben Sandwich I have ever had. After moving to Canada, they really don't know what a Rhuben is . What a shame
When I return next year - I'll get another. My niece had the meatloaf dinner and I had to laugh , the sides that came with it were never ending ....
Great Job !

Reviewed September 19, 2013

food bland, they don't check id's on credit cards service can be slow. Store and restaurant are clean and neat. Most but not all employees are friendly.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

good service and food---manage comes by each table and checks on service-----get a server with either 3 or 4 stars on vest---it means higher service level and longer time as server to qualify fro the stars---