“Too much food!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #35 of 414 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great value for the price, way too much food for 8.99$, although the chicken and dumplings were a bit too much dough for my taste, the sampler was actually quite good... Should have had the staight up meatloaf, best part of the sampler... With ketchup of course!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went for lunch while on vacation with my niece and had the most amazing Rhuben Sandwich I have ever had. After moving to Canada, they really don't know what a Rhuben is . What a shame
When I return next year - I'll get another. My niece had the meatloaf dinner and I had to laugh , the sides that came with it were never ending ....
Great Job !

Reviewed September 19, 2013

food bland, they don't check id's on credit cards service can be slow. Store and restaurant are clean and neat. Most but not all employees are friendly.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

good service and food---manage comes by each table and checks on service-----get a server with either 3 or 4 stars on vest---it means higher service level and longer time as server to qualify fro the stars---

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been visiting Cracker Barrell now for the past 19 years at different locations whilst we have been on holiday, and I have got to say the food is always outstanding, we have never had a bad meal here in 19 years. The only downfall this year was that the drinks weren't refilled and the cheque was put on the table as our meal was brought out, this should not be done its not polite. Overall best food ever and carry on the tradition.