“Always great home-cooked food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #39 of 392 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Pros: New additions to menu
Cons: Hovering server
We enjoyed the chicken with bacon, sweet potato entree. I have always enjoyed Cracker Barrel as far as restaurant chains go.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I ate there just a over a week ago. I was in Daytona for business. Food was decent. Price was reasonable. Waitress was good. It's a sure thing. They have a decent variety of items and you can browse the store after you stuff yourself full of biscuits.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was somewhat surprised how good our meal was.The decor and menu are nice.I had the shrimp...good with very good sides.The cat fish was good also.Our server was o.k. but everyone was very friendly.They gave a lot of food with our meal especially for such a good price!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

AMAZING!!!!! Well priced never spent over $11 a day that I was there. The food is so darn good. It was my sisters first time and she made us go everyday that we were there! Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, you just cant go wrong. Love the pecan pancakes!!!! The fried chicken, meatloaf, and chicken &dumplins will make u go crazy. And if you dont order grits you havent lived. They are soooooo good. Love this place. Everyone is so friendly and happy. It really makes you feel welcomed. Im from Jersery so you know sevice up here is always not great and the food isnt either. But that southern hospitality is what makes the people of the south the BEST!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Getting together after 25 years, our family choose to have our dinner there. My wife and cousin ordered the fried chicken livers, my brother ordered the 28 day aged steak and my mother and I had the chicken and rice Sunday special.

The chicken livers were WAY over cooked to the point that they were crunchy! My wife sent hers back. The steak was full of gristle and was tough, sent it back for another hopefully better cut. The chicken and rice was maybe 3oz of chicken and was bland.

The manager came to the table to see how everything was, explaining that the chicken livers were frozen and HAD to be fried for a long time and that's why they were burnt! What a ridiculous answer! I asked if corporate was OK with that answer...silence. I suggested that they thaw them out before hand so they wouldn't always be served burnt or take them off the menu.

This dining experience was a joke. It sounded like the managers hands were tied with regard to the lame excuse for the burnt chicken livers. BTW, the second steak was as tough and full of gristle as the first.

A was of time and money! Once upon a time the food and service at Cracker Barrel were good, but not anymore :( Needless to say, we will not be dining at ANY Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores EVER again!

1  Thank Greg W