Tripadvisor
Daytona Beach

“Great Service - Juan P. is Awesome”

Seaside Bistro and Bar
Ranked #53 of 460 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our staff is exceptional, come and let them make you feel at home. Whether you are looking for a full dining experience or just a place to hang out and enjoy the outdoors, we have you covered: Indoor/Outdoor bar, fire pits, and full access to the Atlantic Ocean. We have seafood, angus beef, poultry, pasta dishes and nightly dinner and drink specials. Located in the Holiday Inn and Suites;930 North Atlantic Ave, (A1A) Daytona Beach-side. We invite you to join us and enjoy our fresh from scratch menu and enjoy the Atlantic Ocean views. We also have full banquet facilities catering to weddings, family reunions and corporate parties.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, daughter and I just had breakfast here. The food was excellent and better than typical hotel quality. The highlight though was our server Juan P. He was friendly, attentive and an excellent host!!!! We would go back to eat just to see Juan as he made our breakfast even more enjoyable than just good food! Great start to the day!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Jatchley930, General Manager at Seaside Bistro and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Juan is going to be so happy to hear that you loved his service. I will be sure to show him your review. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed our breakfast. We try our best to make every guest feel welcomed. We hope you come back and see us in the future, maybe try lunch and dinner next time.

Write a reviewReviews (133)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best hotel restaurants I have been in. My waitress Deisha was wonderful. She was attentive. The Pancakes were really flavorful.

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that Deisha took great care of you and that you enjoyed our pancakes! We hope that you come back and see us in the future.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I was staying at another hotel with friends, but they didn't have a restaurant. We walked next door to the holiday inn and was sat with Beth. She was amazing! Gave us great service. It was raining and we were a little miserable, but she turned everything around with her super positive attitude. The food came out fast and was great. If I go back I again I'll definitely ask for Beth!

Date of visit: December 2019
Jatchley930, Owner at Seaside Bistro and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

So happy to hear that Beth made your rainy day better. We try our best to make everyone feel comfortable and at ease while eating with us. We are very glad to know you enjoyed your meal and we hope that you will come back and see us in the future.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Beth was awesome! She made the experience go from good to AMAZING! Her recommendations were all on-point and the food was all fresh and tasty. Definitely recommend checking out this hidden gem.

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you very much for your amazing review. Glad to now Beth took such good care of you! Please come back and see us again and bring your friends.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Today, I wandered into the seaside bistro at the holiday inn during a rainy period, Beth immediately greeted me and offered me some warm tea. She was so welcoming and friendly it made my entire visit! Ask her for her famous Beth water it’s so refreshing! I ended up ordering a cobb salad and I haven’t even planned on eating. It came out and the bacon and cucumbers were cut into delicious morsels. I would highly recommend it, but only if Beth is your server. She’s an angel. She made sure to check on me an appropriate number of times even though she had a few busy tables. Not to mention the great conversation and travel tips. Fantastic!

Date of visit: January 2020

So glad to hear about your awesome rainy day experience. Beth does a great job at making people feel welcome and comfortable. I am very happy to know that she made your rainy day just a little bit better. Hope to see you again in the future, minus the rain.