See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 6, 2018

I always know a place is wonderful when their attention to detail is spot on. The food was superb! Every bite! But when you notice how wonderful the house salad is, and the raspberry sauce under the cake and the giant water glasses that don't need refilled every sip...then you realize the details are very important. Now on to the stars of the show...THE LASAGNA! My lord it was giant and cheesy and meaty yet the noodles held their own shape under all this deliciousness and was perhaps the best piece of lasagna I have ever enjoyed. I couldn't even eat half of it! So plan on having the rest for lunch at work the next day as a treat. The chicken parm was very tasty, battered instead of breaded for extra crispiness and the sauce excellent! The Gnocchi was fabulous, no exaggeration, really wonderful, and my son got the Chiopino,(hope I spelled that right...in my simple terms fish soup) and it was amazing. A few more morsels to mention are the side dish of mushroom risotto. OMGOODNESS it was the bomb! I could have eaten just that for dinner, so wonderful...one of our appetizers, balsamic glazed scallops over the tastiest bacon studded spinach...just excellent! My son and daughter loved the tiramisu but I could not get enough of the fabulous limoncello cake, the subtle lemon with wonderful frosting littered with white chocolate...this was truly a wonderful treat of a dinner. I can't wait until our next family weekend at ERAU to grab one of their quaint outdoor tables with heaters and fire pits. Don't miss this place. you will regret it! How could I forget...the little clouds of the lightest rosemary bread that they brought to the table...like nothing I have ever had!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

We made reservations for a large party, which kept fluctuating as people added and dropped off the list. The staff was so incredibly accommodating and had the table set up for the exact number of people upon arrival. Our server was fantastic and so helpful with her recommendations. Each and every dish was perfectly made and utterly delicious. The bread and the salads with in-house made salads were delicious. The Chicken Piccata was tender and flavorful. The lasagna portion was large and well balanced with great taste. The Coconut Shrimp was as good as a dessert. Our party said that the Lobster Bisque was the best, so I plan on having that on our next visit. The Limoncello Cake was wedding cake quality and the Fried Dough was our table's fan favorite....make sure to bring friends to share. We were lucky enough to meet and speak with the owner, Paul, who is a genuinely nice and interesting person. The visit could not have been better and there is absolutely no doubt that we will be including Zappi's on our day trips to Daytona Beach!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

This little hidden gem is located on Beach St. Oh my word!! I wish we had stumbled across this earlier in our trip because we would have come back for another round! Server Annie was the best! We absolutely loved everything we ordered - lasagna, Alfredo pasta bowl and Traditional pasta bowl. Their bread and starter salads were amazing as well! Ambiance was relaxing as well - sitting outside enjoying the beautiful Florida weather. We HIGHLY recommend this gem!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank momof392
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Everything was very good. The eggplant lasagne didnt contain noodles. The salmon filet was excellent with the mushroom Risotto and mixed veggies. Definitely try the house special Salad dressing Key Lime viniagarette. Tangy and sweet.

The tirimisu was exvellent as well. We made reservations via open table without a hitch.

If the weather is nice their open air patio is very nice with lit fire pits.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sungal01
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

We really wanted to like this restaurant. It has lovely decor and a very nice outdoor patio. A lot of my friends have had good experiences, just not us. We came in around 2pm on a Friday. It took a long time to get seated, it took a really long time to get a server to our table, it took a really long time to get our food, and our food was barely edible. I don't often write negative reviews, but I was so disappointed I want others to think twice before coming here during an off time. At least that's what I'm attributing our bad experience to, since so many others have had a good experience.

Date of stay: November 2015