See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

This little hidden gem is located on Beach St. Oh my word!! I wish we had stumbled across this earlier in our trip because we would have come back for another round! Server Annie was the best! We absolutely loved everything we ordered - lasagna, Alfredo pasta bowl and Traditional pasta bowl. Their bread and starter salads were amazing as well! Ambiance was relaxing as well - sitting outside enjoying the beautiful Florida weather. We HIGHLY recommend this gem!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank momof392
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Everything was very good. The eggplant lasagne didnt contain noodles. The salmon filet was excellent with the mushroom Risotto and mixed veggies. Definitely try the house special Salad dressing Key Lime viniagarette. Tangy and sweet.

The tirimisu was exvellent as well. We made reservations via open table without a hitch.

If the weather is nice their open air patio is very nice with lit fire pits.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sungal01
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

We really wanted to like this restaurant. It has lovely decor and a very nice outdoor patio. A lot of my friends have had good experiences, just not us. We came in around 2pm on a Friday. It took a long time to get seated, it took a really long time to get a server to our table, it took a really long time to get our food, and our food was barely edible. I don't often write negative reviews, but I was so disappointed I want others to think twice before coming here during an off time. At least that's what I'm attributing our bad experience to, since so many others have had a good experience.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2016

I had met a friend for lunch at Zappi's Italian garden . My server lyn was amazing, very friendly and attentive.
I had the salmon ala vodka which was amazing. I certainly cannot wait to try more of these fresh amazing dishes. If you are in Daytona., this is a gem.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank maxskinner61
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

Had a delicious meal with an excellent refreshing sangria and the best rosemary bread ever...the house salad tops them all! Max is a great server with a great smile. The restaurant atmosphere was simply excellent inside and out and the food, well try the Shrimp Francese.

Date of stay: September 2016