“Great mexican food”

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #32 of 376 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Montreal, Canada
“Great mexican food”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We saw a groupon thing for this restaurant so after reading the reviews we decided to go try it.Boy, was it good! Many choices with very large portions of very, very good food!

The service is just so, so great too! They don't hesitate to make sure you are happy with the food. And, they really seem to enjoy their jobs.
I recommend you try the banana dessert. It's so great.

• Visited July 2014

“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I used to go to the original location(@ uni-gold orlando) i would walk out with a burrito ,tortilla chips and rice for around 8-9 bucks. I spent $13for a mega burrito and a small cup of beans and rice no tortilla chips. i expect this from national chain burrito stands(moes,chipolte,etc)the food eas good and the customer service was great. I was dissapointed for what i got .

Morris, Illinois
“Scrumptious”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Saw this little place on trip advisor and decide to try it...so glad we did!! Service was wonderful, food was top notch! I do not care for spicy food but my husband does. They have a "sauce" bar that has very spicy sauces on it that you can put on your dinner. They range from wimpy to death, lol. I could not even try the wimpy but hubby loved them!

Visited July 2014
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Its in walking distance of the race track & the Quality Inn Hotel. We go yearly as my daughter likjes to celebrate her birthday here. We eat good food, have friendly service & don't spend a lot of money. Its a good deal for our family!

Visited July 2014
alabama
“Better than the rest”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Think Moe's, Lime Fresh, Chipolte but MUCH better! Tijuana Flats outdoes the competition hands down! The only bad thing about it is that there is not one in our area. We have to wait until we go to Daytona to eat there. I hope they expand to Alabama soon.

• Visited July 2014