“Excellent service and a great value!”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #33 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This place obviously has a culture of customer service. We went in on a Sunday at noon. The restaurant was quite full and the girls behind the counter were very friendly and helpful when I couldn't figure out what I wanted. Once we sat down the staff was attentive, asking us if we needed anything, or refills, always with a smile. The manager came by in a Santa hat (it was Dec 22) to make sure everything was good. My husband is on a vegan diet, so he got black bean flautist. They came with fresh guacamole and didn't disappoint. I got the steak nachos with all of the toppings. They had a good amount of cheddar cheese and a dollop of fresh guac also. The only tho g I would say is that the steak was pretty salty. I ate about half the steak and then just ate everything else, as it was a big plate. We were just passing through, from DC to Ft. Lauderdale, but if we lived here, we'd be regulars. I highly recommend this place!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Elaine E, thank you for the great 5 star review! We're glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed our fresh Tex-Mex. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Tijuana Flats is great as always. Stopped here for a quick meal on my way to the beach and the food and service was quick and on par. I recommend this and all Tijuana Flats for a quick cheap Mexican restaurant on the go.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Matt H, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're a fan and supporter. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to many more visits from you!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stumbled on this restaurant while in town visiting family. We were looking for a casual place. Imagine our surprise when we got there that it was "free beer Wednesday". I had the fish tacos -yummy with a side of rice and beans. Husband ordered a burrito (he said it was good and it was huge). We also ordered an appetizer of guac and chips (large portion and very good). You order at the counter and sit down. They have a salsa/sauce bar that is help yourself. We loved this place-too bad there isn't one in our area. If you are looking for casual, tex mex-don't drive by. We almost did, until we read the reviews on trip advisor!!

DavidandKim, thank you for the great 5 star review! We're glad that you and your husband decided to stop by and try our fresh Tex-Mex. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you'll visit us again in the future when you're in the area.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Always good food and fast service. Love it here. Whenever we visit our son @Embry-Riddle Univ, we go to Tijuana Flats at least once sometimes more. The food is flavorful and the sauces to die for -- love smack my _ss call me Sally. We don't have a Tijuana in our neck of the woods, so we always buy extra sauce to take home with us.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

D C, thank you for the great 5 star review. We're glad to hear that you're a fan and a great supporter! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I visited Tijuana Flats recently; my husband had "Dos Enhchiladas (beef) and I had the chicken taco salad; both were very disappointing; would not recommend; would not return.

SoccerBlueJ, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you and your husband's order were not up to expectations. Let us help! Please email us at Social@TijuanaFlats.com with further details, including the location, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Been to Tijuana Flats? Share your experiences!