Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$149
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$105
$123
$117
$124
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
$128
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$141
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$137
$102
Hotels.com
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
$111
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Travelocity
1,061 results
All reviewsocean frontfront deskindoor poolacross the streetparking garagestove topfull size fridgesmall kitchenfire pitnon smokingtwo queen bedsoceanfront roomeasy access to the beachbike weekspring breakbalconytubs
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We were at the hotel for a large event being held in the convention center. I purchased a room online from a discount website but paid a pretty high amount for a room, understandable considering it is a sold out weekend for hotels. In a nutshell, our rooms were unacceptable. They were in the older section and reeked of smoke. The first room I could not stay in, the combination of mold and smoke smell was too much. The housekeeper confirmed it was smoked in previously and was "supposed to be cleaned." Well we moved to another and it was only marginally better. Had to invest in a bottle of Febreeze and spray it during the night. Also saw a roach, at least it was dead! The room faced the highway and the door opened to the outside. The doors from the parking garage to the hotel were propped open - felt so unsafe there. In a nutshell, for more than $120 a night I expect better. The management was less than helpful. I hear there are nicer rooms that have been renovated but if you stay here - be careful you don't end up in the rank, older rooms. There are much nicer options in Daytona for the same price.

Room Tip: Older rooms are awful!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank all4sarah
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear all4Sarah,

We are sorry to hear you were less than satified during your visit with us. We thank you for your feedback and allowing us to follow-up on these situations. I am not sure which discount website you may have booked thru however, we do have a "Best Rate Guarantee" on our website which indicates we are happy to match the price on the same room type for the same dates that you may find listed on such discounted websites. We wish you would have booked directly with us the opportunity to explain the various options available in our room inventory. We certainly hope you will give us a try the next time you have the opportunity to visit the area.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This hotel was great for the price. The location is right on the beach. The hotel is older but very clean. Good food in the restaurant and good pricing. All in all this was a good selection on many fronts! Would go there again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mfsrn
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again in the near future..

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We spent New Year's Eve last year at the hotel and had a great time. This year we brought a few more families with us and the kids night out was a great way for the adults to enjoy the evening. Rooms could be a bit cleaner. Ocean front view rooms are fantastic and the view is amazing. Hopefully next year they lezve the fire pit on later into the night. Late check out was greatly appreciated. All staff were superb!

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for ringing in the New Year with us at the Daytona Beach Resort. We are glad you enjoyed you stay with us. I have followed up with our Housekeeping regarding your comments on the rooms. And you are right about the fire pit..... we should have left it on later in the evening for the the celebration. We do look forward to seeing you next year! Again, thank you for your patronage!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been to different hotels and even motels all around the USA but I have never been in a place like this first of all when I checked in I had to get my logage by myself and when I asked the front desk (Mike) he told me ( sorry we are runing low these days) really two days after the new year and they already runing low!!!!
The room which is a city view one was not clean when I checked in the dust is all over the place and there are finger nails on the corners of the room. Even the housekeeping guy told me that the morning guys didn't vacuom the room.
Later that night I asked the front desk how much is gona cost me to move to an oven front room and he told me just 10$ the next day I called to order the upgrade and the answer was 40$/ night because the hotel is 80% occupied and the 10$ offer was a mistake!!!
Overall the place is kind of a motel not a hotel please do not be impressed with the website pictures like me it is not even a 3 stars hotel. Morover, it is located so far from the activities areas it is around 15 miles away from the jet ski and the fishing rental places.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Abdullah S
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I scheduled this trip for my mom and dad. Dad is 87 years old and a retired merchant marine. This was for their anniversary. They loved it! Dad said that he would definitely stay there again and that he would recommend it. The meals were not overpriced in the restaurant and they thoroughly enjoyed the amenities. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Daytona Beach Resort for your parents. We are pleased to hear they enjoyed their visit with us! We hope to them again soon!