Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$210
$125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
$139
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$126
$89
$133
$119
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Orbitz.com
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$374
Hotels.com
1,057 results
All reviewsocean frontfront deskindoor poolacross the streetparking garagestove topfull size fridgesmall kitchenfire pitnon smokingtwo queen bedsoceanfront roomeasy access to the beachbike weekspring breakbalconytubs
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been to different hotels and even motels all around the USA but I have never been in a place like this first of all when I checked in I had to get my logage by myself and when I asked the front desk (Mike) he told me ( sorry we are runing low these days) really two days after the new year and they already runing low!!!!
The room which is a city view one was not clean when I checked in the dust is all over the place and there are finger nails on the corners of the room. Even the housekeeping guy told me that the morning guys didn't vacuom the room.
Later that night I asked the front desk how much is gona cost me to move to an oven front room and he told me just 10$ the next day I called to order the upgrade and the answer was 40$/ night because the hotel is 80% occupied and the 10$ offer was a mistake!!!
Overall the place is kind of a motel not a hotel please do not be impressed with the website pictures like me it is not even a 3 stars hotel. Morover, it is located so far from the activities areas it is around 15 miles away from the jet ski and the fishing rental places.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Abdullah S
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I scheduled this trip for my mom and dad. Dad is 87 years old and a retired merchant marine. This was for their anniversary. They loved it! Dad said that he would definitely stay there again and that he would recommend it. The meals were not overpriced in the restaurant and they thoroughly enjoyed the amenities. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Daytona Beach Resort for your parents. We are pleased to hear they enjoyed their visit with us! We hope to them again soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I bought a Travel Zoo special for a nights stay at this property for my husband and I. We had a really nice time. The lobby is a good first impression, our check in procedure very easy and were addressed by name checking in as well as checking out, our room was very nice--clean, comfortable and good view. We enjoyed our complimentary drink as well as our breakfast, which was delicious. All in all, I feel it would be a comfortable place to stay for a few days on the beach..and good location.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for staying with us! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We had 3 rooms for five nights for our family attending a college graduation. The two rooms in the new section were clean and nice. The kitchenettes were well-equipped. The balconies, while small, were adequate for 2 people to sit and watch the waves. However the room in the old section showed a lot of wear and smelled funky. During our stay, the tiki bar was closed, the restaurant, bar, and attached convenience store closed daily from 2 - 5 p.m. and by 9 each evening. The outdoor fire pit wasn't lit. We had 2 pre-schoolers with us and while they enjoyed the beach and indoor pool, there was no playground, activity area, or game room. Yet like many other nearby hotels, this one pads its rates with a $15 daily "resort fee." A public beach ramp adjacent to the hotel puts a lot of traffic on the hotel's beachfront. If you want to stay at a modest hotel in a residential neighborhood and don't mind packing in your own food and beverage from the Publix or eating at Denny's across the street, give this place a try. But ask for a room in the tower and be prepared for sticker shock . Not a good value for the money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the "tower" or new section.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My sister got me a Travelzoo voucher for this hotel as a birthday present in September. I had until 12/30/12 to use it, but was unable to book in October or November because they were "full". Unfortunately, it was only valid for use from Sunday through Thursday so we decided to break up a work week and go on a Monday night. Included was an overnight stay with late checkout until 2pm, two welcome cocktails and complimentary breakfast. The room itself was on the small side with two queen beds leaving little room for the table and chairs, but the kitchen looked clean and well equipped. The balcony was pretty much a perch where you can stand on, but without enough room for a chair. The "ocean" view really off to the side. The weather was bad, so we couldn't see much anyway. We were so exhausted after driving through torrential downpours that we didn't bother to ask for a room change. We went down to the bar to have our welcome drinks where a lonely novice bartender complained of her lack of training and how slow it was. We had our drinks, purchased one more, left her a tip and got out quick before feeling even more sorry for her. Back to the room, the beds were comfortable enough, but when I slipped into the sheets, I felt something stick me. It was a piece of plastic from a price tag. This of course alerted me that the sheets may not have been fresh. I slept with clothes on, but the thought of it all still gave me a rash. Overall the room looked clean, but upon further inspection of the bathroom, which had two sinks (nice) and jets in the tub (sweet) I noticed grime on the tub walls which at first glance looked like part of the design (yuck). Yes, it is on the beach, yes there is a heated indoor pool and jacuzzi as well as a gym, but we didn't use them. The last straw was when we called the front desk the next morning to ask what time breakfast started and were told the restaurant did not open from Monday to Wednesday. I argued that they should not sell packages that include breakfast for days when it isn't available. We went to the Denny's across the street and had a great meal (will review later) and when we returned, the receptionist said she tried to call me to say she'd been mistaken and that it was open. She supposedly credited my card the amount of the breakfast vouchers and gave us lunch vouchers that had to be used by 1pm. We didn't feel like being pressed to eat lunch before 1pm so we didn't use those either. The most I can say about this hotel is that it can be a great value if you are traveling with family or on a budget, but don't expect stellar service or clean tub walls and sheets. You would think since the hotel was pretty empty they would have given us their best, cleanest room and utmost service. Oh well... Oh and also our room had another room's phone in it and doesn't get dialtone unless you choose a line to use.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple