Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
$71
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$107
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$122
$103
$133
$119
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$98
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$86
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Agoda.com
$117
HolidayInn.com
1,054 results
All reviewsocean frontfront deskindoor poolacross the streetparking garagestove topfull size fridgesmall kitchenfire pitnon smokingtwo queen bedsoceanfront roomeasy access to the beachbike weekspring breakbalconytubs
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This Hotel is absolutely amazing. We book an ocean view room overlooking Daytona Beach. It was stunning .Our room has a mini kitchenette with all the amenities( pots, pans, cutlery etc)

The rooms was very clean and very big. The hotel has 3 outdoor pools and an indoor pool. You can walk right our from the hotel onto the beach.

Its located about 5 km from the main strip and Daytona Beach Boardwalk, but its still a great location, plenty of good restaurant in walking distance.

We didn't want to leave, we will defiantly return to this hotel on our next trip to Daytona.

The staff was friendly and helpful. Its was a fantastic hotel for a great price. I would defiantly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Book an Ocenview room, defiantly worth it!
1  Thank jennf17
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! We always appreciate feedback from our guests. We feel we have an ideal location. We are close to shopping and dining offerings of North A!A and Ormond Beach, yet close enough to all the attractions of central Daytona Beach. The Belaire Plaza shopping center right across the street offers great shopping and with Publix and Walgreens in the shopping center makes it very convenient to stock up the kitchens we offer in all of our guest rooms! Thank you for staying with us. Our staff is pleased to hear that we made your stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Recently stayed at this resort for a long weekend. Although the strip has fallen on economic times, we found this resort to be very pleasant. The structure itself is well kept for it's age, and the crew does a GREAT job at maintaining the grounds.. Rooms have a kitchenette with full sized fridge, micro, coffee pot and toaster. We found everyone to be very professional and courteous. I would HIGHLY recommend an ocean front room as we spent every single sunrise and sunset sitting in the chairs just outside our door........The beach, the pool, the bar staff...... FABULOUS!!

Room Tip: Oceanfront room is a must....... very breathtaking
1  Thank marknfamily
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband & I spent a weekend here and I could not begin to tell you how terrible it was! First off we asked for an early check in and we were sent to the pool bar to wait..as if that was going to make everything okay. We weren't able to check in uuntil well after three o clock! The bartender was absolutely awful! Her name was Cassie. She was just snoody and just plain out rude! It was so slow & it took forever for her to get us a drink. I felt as if we were bothering her. I believe it was the manager that came out to talk with her. She had short light brown hair maybe? Very light skinned..she actually interrupted us while we were ordering, as if what she had to say was more important. The entire mood of the bar was changed when she stepped inside. My husband & I never came back to the pool bar in fear of having another in counter with Cassie or the ice queen. We did try for a late breakfast one morning and Val was our server. We still could not get away from Cassie. There she was prancing inside the restaurant door with some loud obnoxious thing on wheels, it could not have been more rude. I could not wait to leave the restaurant. Val was also terrible. We both received food in which was totally wrong in every way possible..we ate it anyways and decided not to give the restaurant another shot. This was my third stay at the resort. I was very that I did not see the two bartenders Jason & Paige that had previously served me. They were so much fun the last time we decided to book an extra night. I'm not sure what sort of change this hotel is going through but everything we experienced was not up to our liking. I can tell you that everyone at the front desk was very pleasant. I think his name was mike, he may have been the manager..he went above and beyond for us after our early check in was such a bust. He was absolutely wonderful! The room was exceptional. Clean with the occasional palmetto bug, but we also live in Florida so we understand it's out of the hotels control.

Room Tip: Hire help that can at least pretend that they want to be there and enjoy there job!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Our goal at The Daytona Beach Resort is to exceed guest expectations in our service delivery. I am sorry to hear that we did not a meet that goal during this visit. We always try our best to honor requests of early check-in. However, our ability to honor such requests depend a great deal on the occupancy the night prior to arrival. That is why we cannot guarentee room availability before our published check-in time of 4:00 pm. Comments regarding the service in at the bar and restaurant have been addressed with the service staff identified and corrective measures have been taken.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Had a wonderful weekend visit, more than I expected, 3 outside pools and 1 indoor pool. Spacious unit with kitchen was perfect for in-room breakfast. They have a restaurant and pool side bar and food service. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 1helpfultraveler
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is our 2nd visit to the DBR
stayed one month,
great hotel, near access to the beach
beautiful beach
3 swimming pool, internet
Near everything: restaurant, pharmacy, grocerie shop ( across the street)
staff at the front desk were very pleasant and frendly
Specially chelsea, she is the best at the front desk, Always smiling and polite very kind
i will go back soon

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Roger340
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Roger, thank you for your comments. I have shared your comments with Chelsea, she does a fine job for us. She is attending BCU majoring in thier Hospitality Program. We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.