“Entertainment Village” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ocean Walk Village

Ocean Walk Village
Ranked #36 of 123 things to do in Daytona Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: This four-story, 110,000-square-foot shopping and entertainment complex includes two hotels, a state-of-the-art movie theater and Adventure Landing waterpark, and provides access to the area's only traffic-free beach.
Atlanta
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Entertainment Village”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Variety of Food and other activities in the Ocean Walk Village! Attached to the Wyndham Resort and Hilton Hotel Walking distance to everything you need!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank SamoneSays I

Bluff City, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Shops, Movies, restaurants, entertainment all together! When you stay at Ocean Walk, you can walk through hotel and you are there!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Sreece
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Not worth it.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

Guide books I read raved about this place with its cute shops and restaurants. Besides the fact that it cost at least $3 to park in the garage (only reimbursed if you see a movie), there were about 3 shops open and all were "surf shops" selling garish neon Spring Break shirts or turtles. Very disappointed. The restaurant that was raved about in the guide books, the Mai Tai Lounge, was (for some unknown reason) not open at 11:30 am...so we ate at Bubba Gump (tacky). The only thing worth it was Starbucks. My next visit, I can assure you that I will not waste my time or $3. Much better shops and restaurants elsewhere. Don't waste precious time here.

Visited March 2012
Bowling Green, Ohio
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2011

We didn't know this place was so tiny. We went early to see a movie at the cinema. There are a couple gift and clothing shops - clones of every other similar shops. We ended up killing time with coffee and newspaper at Starbucks. We were not there to eat but I see people like Gumps. We tried the one on Times Square in NYC and were not impressed. Was like the McDonalds of seafood.

1 Thank bsmith45
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“SO-SO”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2008

An okay place, nothing great. This was a quick getaway as my DH had a tennis match in Daytona. We got a great price ($110) on ebay for a 1 bedroom deluxe. The room was spacious with full kitchen, bedroom and living room. The problem is the pool is too- too small for the amount of people/rooms!! We arrived and could not even get a seat on the pool deck. Had to get up early the next day to hold a seat with a towel. The beach is hard grey stuff, nothing compared to the gulf coast! The mall?, I really would not call it a mall, 2 stores and a couple of restaurants! My advice would be if you could get a great price (not thru their website!) maybe thru ebay or homeaway.com it might be worth it for a short trip otherwise got to disney or the Gulf Coast!