“My favorite”

$12.00*
and up
Single Kayak Rental in Daytona Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: This world-famous 23-mile long stretch of white sandy beach allows vehicle driving during daylight hours, and offers nearly every water sport imaginable as well as a lively boardwalk.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This has been and always will be my favorite beach. I am originally fom up north and we have wonderful beaches their and my wife is from Philippines with beaytiful beaches there too but Daytona is always my 1st choice to visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,086)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Love daytona beach. Love the flat sand and big beach. Love driving on beach and being able to walk. Love the ocean.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Love the fact we could drop 5 bucks, drive on the beach and have the car 20 feet from us!!!!!!! Advice,,,Take your own umbrellas/chairs. They rent them but there 30 bucks and i cant see paying that!

1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The sand on this beach is so soft, but easy to walk on. Great waves and clean. I found a huge shell although there weren't many shells on this beach. Enjoyed the birds and walking in the morning and at dusk. Not very crowded.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

How can you beat the sun, sand, and sunrise on Daytona Beach? Most seaside lodging offers direct access to the ocean (within yards of stepping into the Atlantic). Mind you the waters are not as gorgeous as the Caribbean, but sunrise is a glorious time. Daytona Beach is a little unusual because it is one of the few beaches that still allows auto traffic. But I still choose Daytona Beach Shores (not within Daytona proper- it's gotten too crowded) as one of my very favorite places to relax.