“Great Stay!”

Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport
Ranked #25 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Although we only stayed one night, attending the Turkey Rod Run on Thanksgiving, we had a great stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. This was the cleanest hotel we have had the pleasure of staying at. Just the thought of aleeping in "someone else's" bed is enough to send me over the edge -- I have to say I was not creeped out at all. The beds were clean and I slept like a baby. Thanks Courtyard, you are doing a great job!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Fine hotel for staying near ERAU, airport. Like the modern design of the lobby and stylish room linens . Nothing special but clean and up to date.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My room was clean, attractive and had a crisp look. The service was attentive and pleasant, and the food was good. I would definitely choose it again and recommend it to others. My only difficulty was getting our boarding passes to print on the computers in the lobby, but all in all it was a most enjoyable stay! Thanks, Marriott.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pat A
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Very clean hotel, from the lobby to the room. Courtyard always have great service and clean rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel even though its not on the beach, its a great place to stay. I was surprised that with the airport next to it, it was still very quite. There is a Starbucks in the hotel, real breakfast (at your cost) and not to mention the 24/7 marketplace.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights while working in the area. The hotel is right next to the airport, and I could hear planes sometimes during the day, but they didn't bother me at night and I was able to sleep fine. I was not able to use the pool because the weather was crappy the whole time, but it looks decent and it seems they recently updated the furniture. The hotel is convenient to Daytona Motor Speedway, but is about 6 miles from the beach. The rooms are typical of other Courtyards - not 5 star, but not the bottom of the barrel either. The fitness center left much to be desired. There were a few very old cardio machines, one multi-function weight machine, no free weights, and one tv for the whole room. Parking is free.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2010

This hotel is literally right next to the Daytona Beach airport. And while it's not ON the beach, it only takes 5 short minutes in a car to get there, so you have the best of both worlds. What my husband and I particularly enjoyed was the fact that it had a bar in the hotel. You don't usually find this in a limited service hotel. There was not a restaurant but they did serve a hot breakfast in the morning (we didn't partake so I don't know how good it was). Also, there was a nice pool and hot tub area outdoors. While the rooms could benefit from some updates, overall this was a very nice hotel for a relaxing long weekend vacation.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EddieInIndy
Reviewed October 18, 2009

Walking distance from ERAU, very kind people at the desk, rooms large and clean, breakfast great!
Special rates for ERAU.