“Good golf at a reasonable rate”

Indigo Lakes Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Frequently ranked by Golf Magazine among the “top 10 courses of Florida,” Indigo Lakes challenges golfers with sloped greens and well placed water hazards.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I played Indigo Lakes during a buddies golf trip to Daytona Beach this past January. We couldn't get on LPGA for a replay so they suggested we try Indigo Lakes. We drove over and were able to get on for an afternoon round and getting a club sandwich at the grill. We paid $21 for our greens fee, which was the most reasonable rate we found during our trip.

The course is tree lined and has good definition. There are some water holes but water doesn't come into play as much as you would expect. It was a fairly nice course, but not as immaculate as the LPGA courses. The thing that I will remember most about my round at Indigo Lakes is the loud drone of the race cars at Daytona Speedway during the 24 hour endurance race that was ending up during the afternoon of our round.. The course is only a mile or two from the speedway.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

From the front door to the end of the round of golf it was an awful experience. To start off, the Pro shop employee wouldn't even look at us or talk to us as he took our money. Nice impression there! Then we went and got a hot dog in the resturant. The menu said that all sandwiches came with a bag of chips. When we aked where our chips were, the waitress informed us that a hot dog wasnt considered a sandwich. Really? It has meat and bread, thats a sandwich to me!! Then we went out to get a cart to go get our clubs. A 'gentleman' came running out screaming that we couldnt take a cart. We had to bring our clubs to him. Of course he had his hand out for a tip. But he couldn't put down his cell phone long enough to ask where to put the clubs. Sorry, he didnt get a tip from us. The condition of the course is deplorable. The on course restroom was lit with a 25 watt bulb. Probably to hide the awful condition of the restroom. It used to be one of our favorites, but we will probably not return in the near future. So I suggest that you enjoy a round at another course when visiting Daytona

5  Thank Maggie T
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Indigo Lakes is a mature course within a housing development in Daytona Beach. The pro shop checkin was prompt and friendly. I hit a small bucket of balls at the driving range which was easily accessible and well maintained.

I was paired with 2 gentlemen as I requested and the course was nice enough to allow us each to drive our own cart. I loved the golf course. The back nine especially was very scenic with lakes along one side or the other. Most of the greens are large with no outlandish slopes or problem areas. Not the best course I have played but one of the best values.

I will definitely return to play there again.

Reviewed December 24, 2009

Customer service is non-existent. The fairways weren't overseeded this year. I don't know what happened. This used to be a great course. Now it's below par. I won't be back.

1  Thank Nutzaboutgolf
Reviewed June 6, 2009

Indigo Lakes is in great shape, even after all the rain. This is the best value around. I played Pelican Bay south Course for $10 on a monday and I would Rather pay $25 at Indigo.