Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
$137
$119
  • Beachfront
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$93
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$146
$99
  • Pool
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
  • Pool
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$108
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
1,635 results
All reviewsjason smithfront deskfire pitkids eat freehot tubrestaurant staffbar and grillpool areadaytona beach oceanfrontocean viewwould highly recommend this hotelgreat poolrooms were very cleanbeach accessup to datebeach frontprivate balcony
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Whether it's for a week long vacation or a theraputic getaway, The Holiday Inn Resort in Daytona Beach is the place to be. From the moment we checked in the friendly staff made us feel right at home. This was our second time in 2 months, and will be returning as much as we can. The rooms are beautifully updated with Flat Screen TV's and brand new bathrooms, very clean and comfortable. Enjoyed a Frozen Margarita pool side and a delicious lunch at the hotel restaurant. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking to stay in Daytona, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Annette D
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Wow, we can't ask for a better review than that. I am so glad that you feel this way that says a lot about our property. Thank you for sharing as we always like to think of this place as a little slice of heaven. We will look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I booked this room for a long Memorial Day Weekend (4 nights) because there is not a Marriott on the water within the area(Marriott is my first choice and Holiday Inn is second). The hotel is an older property that has been refreshed. The pool area was nice and my wife and I really liked the "basket weave" style reclining lounge chairs...very comfortable--managed to read a very long novel in 3 1/2 days. Our 5th floor room was 2 doors down from the elevator on the 5th floor but we were never disturbed. The room was very clean, had 2 very comfortable beds, and the small kitchen served our purposes. The A/C kinda' shuttered at times and on the first night, woke me up...after that I got used to the noise. The staff was very friendly and appeared to take care of everyone very efficiently.

Only real complaint was the elevator. It seemed to have a mind of its own and would skip floors, indicate you were going down and then go up....it was a roll of the dice and was noticed and commented on by several folks we saw. If I am in the area, I would stay at this resort, again. Parking could be a little bit of a challenge and getting away from the smokers at the pool was impossible.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1NCfoodie
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

I am delighted that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the great response and hopefully now you will stay here even if there is ever a marriott on the beach.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My family gathered at this hotel and not one complaint everyone enjoyed their stay at this hotel. Rooms were clean, oceanfront was great, price was good. We had 10 rooms and no complaints. 5/11/12

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

We really enjoyed having your group stay with us. I am glad that everyone had a memorable experience. These are the comments that we never get tired of hearing. Thank you very much for sharing this with others.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I recently stayed a weekend at The Holiday Inn Resort Oceanfront,
and it was an awesome stay. The view was amazing and the room was newly renovated with upscale furniture. I had dinner at the H2O downstairs and the staff and food was delicious. During the day I kind of chill by the pool and hot tub. The beach was located in the backyard of the hotel, yes that close. I can't wait for my next staycation.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others so that they can make a better informed decision on where to stay as there are so many choices.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stayed 2 nights here. All rooms are ocean-front with nice balconies. Our room had a refrigerator & microwave, laundry facilities on our floor. The room was clean and well kept. Bedding was new and very nice. The front desk told us that a high school group was staying in the hotel, but we never heard any noise from them. Great pool and of course you are steps from the beach. Very nice......we would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mackeinmexico

It sounds like you had a memorable stay! We are glad that everything was to your satisfaction. We will look forward to welcoming you back.