Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
$86
$81
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$129
$103
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$80
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
1,722 results
All reviewsjason smithfront deskfire pithot tubkids eat freerestaurant staffpool areabar and grilldaytona beach oceanfrontocean viewking suitewould highly recommend this hotelgreat poolrooms were very cleanbeach accessup to dateupon check
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We arived early for check-in, had to wait 30-45 minutes. Not bad.
Our room was on the main level. We were not that crazy about it. We wanted a better view. So we told the desk, but we had to wait till the next day to switch, which was fine. Our other room was on the 5th floor. Great veiw!! We also had a suite, very nice!!!
They had a ton of activities going on during the day for all ages. Our kids made some new friends. We also liked the bonefire pits!! Did get a little crowed at night.
Everyone at the hotel was very nice & very accomendating!!!
We will deffiently go back!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments. While we always try to get everyone in upon arrival our check in policy is at 4.00 pm check in and 11.00 am check out so that we have the time to clean the rooms in our very busy hotel. Sounds like you arrived early, but we were still able to get you in within an hour. I am glad that you had a memorable stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

The room was clean and the view of the pool and beach were wonderful. Too far to walk to Main Street.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hideyho53

We apreciate you taking the time to write a comment. We are a little over a mile to Main St so yes to some it is a long walk to others it is not. We do have a trolley that stops right out in front of the hotel and will take you anywhere along Atlantic Ave and it is a fun ride. Just an FYI.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this Holiday Inn Resort. I reserved an oceanfront room with a kitchen and was very pleased. Very nice pool area and they have activities such as pool side bingo and adults can win a free beverage at the bar (kids when other small items). The only reason that I did not give this resort the "Excellent" rating would be due to parking and internet issue I had. The spaces are extremely tight. Thankfully I had a smaller car, but if you have a full size SUV you may have issues parking, but I am not sure really what the hotel can do to fix this unless maybe they build another layer on the parking garage so that spaces could be wider. The other issue I has was with the Internet service. The wifi was somewhat unreliable during my stay. You get a password for the wifi upon check in but wifi was down the entire first night. They did eventually fix it but was still intermittent. I loved the hotel and would highly recommend this hotel. I will be back!! Thanks for a wonderful spring break!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful comments we are glad that you had a wonderful time. I am sorry about the internet service from my understanding we did have a server go down and this caused some interruption , but we got it up and running as quickly as possible. We are sorry for any inconvienence this may have caused you. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

After greatly anticipating a much needed vacation with my family, I was disappointed upon arrival. Several weeks ago, we had requested a Double Oceanfront Suite on an upper level floor. Upon arrival we were told we would be on the 1st floor. I asked if an upper level room would be available the next night and they said "no", that our type of room was not available on any of the upper floor for the next few nights (was told that there was only one of the Double Oceanfront Suite on each floor). The girl at the desk didn't really seem concerned with my disappointment, she simply said "oh, I see where you did request an upper level floor". Later in the day, I checked the Holiday Inn website for the hotel and found that our room type was showing as available for the next two nights. Since we had the only one of its type on the 1st floor, it appeared that there were upper floor rooms available for the length of our stay. So, we had no choice but to stick it out on the bottom floor, right next to the pool deck, near a noisy restaurant, and with an obstructed view of the ocean., Though the room was fairly spacious and did show evidence of a fairly recent renovation, the whole experience left me disappointed and reminded me why I don't typically stay at Holiday Inns.

4  Thank BeachLover19661964

I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed as you can see from most comments this is not the service we wish to be known for. I did do some further investigation and without getting lenghty all I can say is that there was definitely some misunderstanding on both sides. Please come back again and allow us to show you that this is not the level of hospitality we are known for.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Unsure of an older hotel, this refurbed hotel was simply great. Seasoned staff kept the place clean and run like a well oiled machine. Just a great experience and family friendly for all ages. Front desk very helpful and accommodating for any request. Will come back here for sure!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments about what a great stay you had. I am happy that we were able to make you 100% satisfied. It is difficult to make everyone happy, but we try each and every time it is our goal and are mission statement. We really do care!!