“WE LOVED IT!!!”

Ranked #5 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Jacksonville, Florida
“WE LOVED IT!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

After reading several reviews for hotels in the Daytona Beach area we came across this one and never looked back. When we booked we requested an early check-in and a room on the highest floor if possible. Both of those requests were met. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The elevators were clean and the rooms were BEAUTIFUL! We are in the process of planning a return trip. Pool area was well maintained. No complaints here.

Room Tip: just ask for what u want and if they can provide it they will
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 2, 2011
Thank you very much for your great review. We are very glad that you found us and are extremely happy that you will be back. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable when you return and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with others.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (505)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Wasn't exactly the Ritz, but I get the feeling that for the Daytona Beach area, it was higher end. The property was clean, the rooms were recently renovated, and the staff was friendly. The pool area and beach access were especially nice, and the breakfast at the restaurant was reasonably priced. A decent choice all around.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view. I wouldn't recommend one on the 1st floor. Too much foot traffic.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Thank you for your comments and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are a 3 star hotel and our prices reflect that which makes us a great choice for the value. There are other 4 star hotels but rest assure you will be paying a much higher premium for those rooms without sacrificing quality. Congratulations on finding what we believe is a gem on the beach.
La Grange, KY
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The hotel is totally renovated. The room we stayed in was perfect and roomy enough for our family of 4. We loved the mini kitchen and full fridge. Parking was never an issue on the property and they were booked. We also liked that a there were 2 beach accesses close by so we could drive our car with all our stuff to the beach each day. We were here during Spring Break and the NCA Cheerleading Competition. We were a mile from all the "action" which was close enough but not too clos. There were several Cheer teams at our hotel and they all conducted themselves with class and were not disruptive. We ate breakfast at the hotel and is was great. The staff was nice and attentive.

Room Tip: Spacious and beds were comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank KatieLaGrange
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, August 30, 2011
Thank you very much for your nice comments especially at a time when we had a city wide convention in town. We really try and make sure that everyone enjoys a safe, clean, well maintained room no matter how full we are or how many groups we have and it sounds like we did accomplish that during your stay.
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This room is the cleaness and beautiful place m'y family of 5 i have been in florida . The personel is polite always smiling and helpfull specialy Steve at the desk . Granit counter double shower superb !!! Two queen beds and a sofa bed whith kitchen and a balcony to Die for!!!!! This is the place for Next year vacation for sure

• Stayed August 2011
Well I can see through your excitement on your visit at our beautiful Holiday Inn Resort Ocean front Daytona Beach property you thought you were at the Hilton. I suppose we will just take that as a compliment, but know that you were at the new Holiday Inn Resort and we thank you for your wonderful comments. You probably just thought you were at a very upscale hilton we understand.
Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I travel a lot for business but next week I’m taking my mother down to Daytona Beach for vacation. I always stay at Holiday Inn hotels when I travel so I am extremely happy to see great reviews on this hotel. I booked this hotel because the great reviews and because I always enjoy the great rooms and service from Holiday Inn when I travel for work. I look forward to staying at this Holiday Inn Resort and I will post my review of this resort after my stay. I can’t wait….

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Yes I agree I always look at the reviews to see what others have experienced before I visit the establishment it gives me a great gauge on how well the property is managed. You get a lot of information. As you can see from our reviews you have chosen the right hotel and I am glad that you have decided to stay with us. Thank you for your comments and we are looking forward to your return.
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My family and I spent 3 days at this resort on our way to drop off our son at college. We had a great time here. We had two rooms, one of which was a kid's suite which was perfect for our children. The resort has been completely renovated and is a wonderful setting on beautiful Daytona Beach. A special thanks to Jose at the restaurant. He was fantastic! The food was delicious. We ate most of our meals there. Great drinks too! Beach is gorgeous with dolphins swimming in the distance. If a visit to Daytona Beach is on your schedule, I would not hesitate to book this hotel!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Mommy0505
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, August 25, 2011
It sounds like your family had beautiful memories at our property and we are looking forward to your return. We love to hear commenmts like the one you made. This tells us that we are doing things right as our goal to make every guest feel like this is there home away from home.
Harwinton
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We stumbled upon the Holiday Inn after checking in to our original hotel and being completely dissatisfied. We drove up and down Atlantic Blvd in search of a new hotel on our first night in Daytona and came across the Holiday Inn at 10pm. We had a oceanfront room over looking the pool and ocean. It was a beauiful view. The room was clean and roomy, the staff was friendly and accommodating. We would definately stay here again on our next trip to Daytona.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JoAnne V
I am very glad that you had a great time on your short visit to Daytona. It is people like you that help us get the word out about our new hotel. We are looking forward to your return.