All reviews cracked egg first floor across the street nice pool would stay here again beach access nice stay ocean kitchenette daytona pets tile sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights apart of our three week tour of Florida.

We weren't disappointed, it was clean, safe and perfectly located.

The view was amazing. I have no complaints, room had all the features I required.

I would definitely return here.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Aopimgr, Manager at Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Thank you for staying at our property. we are glad that you liked the place. we work very hard to make this place clean and comfortable.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for our vacation to Florida this passed week. We were very satisfied with the cleanliness of the room and very sleek look. The hotel staff was very pleasant and always kind when we had questions. The beach access and pool area were easy to get to and maintained well. It is a smaller hotel which can be beneficial when it comes to noise and crowds. Overall, we were very pleased and enjoyed our stay. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Aopimgr, Manager at Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thank you for staying at our property. We are glad that you liked the place.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed aug 7-9. Wonderful quiet place rooms are updated beds so comfortable and staff very helpful and accommodating. Five star rating.will be backparking right in front of room. Ocean view from every room.pool and grounds very clean

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Aopimgr, Manager at Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Thank you for staying at our property. we are glad that you liked the place. we work very hard to make this place clean and accommodating.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I stayed here last weekend for a quick getaway. The room was super clean and modern. Everyone was super friendly and accommodating. It's right on the ocean and has a beautiful view. One evening I just spent sitting on the patio. It's in a great location close to restaurants, bars and grocery stores/ 7/11's. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone. Best part is, it's super affordable and well worth the price.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Aopimgr, Manager at Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Thank you for staying at our property. We are glad that you liked the place very much we work very hard to make this place affordable and clean.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

The room was very clean, neat, smelled good because without carpet, and had blackout curtain. The bedroom was extremely comfortable and I was worried about it because I've problem in my back. Most of rooms show you a beautiful beach view and you can have your breakfast enjoying it. The hotel doesn't offer breakfast, but the room had a coffeemaker. The team workers were very kind and friendly. It is a quiet and nice place to enjoy with your family. Have a good trip!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Aopimgr, Manager at Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Thank you for staying at our property. we are glad that you liked the place. We look forward to see you soon.