“Ruffner's relaxing weekend”

Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn
Ranked #24 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have been going to Atlantic Ocean Palm for years with our kids, It has always been a wonderful experience. This trip it was my husband and me and our westie, Petey. It was the most relaxing weekend. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and the staff was wonderful. Andrea was very helpful when looking for a good restaraunt, and anything we needed she and the rest of the staff made sure we had it. I would definitely reccommend this hotel to my friends and family, which I have done so before. Being right on the beach is great!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The mere fact that I return to this hotel speaks volumes about how I feel. I have always received great service, clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. I have now been coming to this hotel at various times throughout the last ten years and I have never been disappointed.

Being steps away from the Atlantic allows anyone to enjoy the beach, but if the heat gets too extreme, the safety of a clean, well-air-conditioned room is just a few steps away. The smaller size of the hotel allows for the staff to become friendly with the guests, which happens because the staff is very personable. Whether you stay for just a weekend or for a few weeks, they will strive to make you feel as comfortable as possible.

Really, I believe this hotel offers a great, comfortable stay and I have always had a pleasant experience staying here. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We visited Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn a few months ago and the hotel is totally remodeled, clean with friendly staff. Just steps from the ocean with white sands and clear water. The rooms even have a kitchenette so you can make your own meals. Our vacation was very relaxing and our hotel was quiet with a heated pool for the colder nights. We'll definitely be coming back to this hotel in the future for a nice getaway from the cold Chicago!

Room Tip: Upstairs towards the end the views are nicer and have a little bit more room than the ones in the mi...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed at the Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn 2 years ago and it is more amazing now than ever! The Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn still has its comforting rooms and sparkling clean pool. It is just so refreshing to be able to finally go to the beach, with no hassle since the walkway is right on the property. This property is on the quieter side of Daytona and is at an easy location to go to different attractions. There are many restaurants nearby so it is perfect for a hungry person like me. When I arrived at the Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn, I was greeted with a warm welcome and smiles. The room? Clean as always with a magnificent ocean view. I love the Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn and can’t wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We just recently got back home to NW AR after spending a week (plus) down in Daytona Beach, FL. We've stayed at Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn each summer now for over 15 yrs. The rooms are great, clean and all rooms are beach view. The staff is all friendly. We will continue to stay here as long as we can make the journey down each year. Best place ever to stay at in Daytona Beach Shores, FL!
-Joe & Kathy Moudy
Springdale, AR

Room Tip: If you're traveling to Daytona Beach Shores, be sure to book your room at Atlantic Ocean Palm In...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

So happy that I found this motel. The prices are good. The rooms are super clean. The staff is helpful and friendly. I loved the location. It is right on the beach and close to everything with out being stuck in the touristy part of Daytona. The pool over looks the beach and the lounge chairs are sooo comfy too! Cannot wait to come back!

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views of the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Nice location near Daytona Beach. Actually this hotel is south from Daytona Beach. It is located right by the ocean, and this is amazing since you are just a few steps from the sand & water.
It isn't fancy, but clean!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends