“Very clean and well mainted, excellent service!!!”

Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn
Ranked #24 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

This is the best hotel in daytona beach by far!!! The rooms are very clean (and i have OCD) It is run by a family for families. The pool is always clean and everythingg is in its place. The house keepers are very nice, helpful, and efficent. Getting extra towels or whatever else you need is no problem. They even made hot dogs for everyone at the hotel today. If you need a room in daytona... look no farther you found the best. Ps... this is my 3rd year here and its always like this!!!

• Stayed: August 2012

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Me and hubby loved loved loved this place very relaxing...management was great beds were comfy.....pool nice..Walking distance to cracked egg restaurant great food and service.maintenance man found my wallet in parking lot and they returned it to me next day.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I booked the Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn strictly based on all of the great reviews on tripadvisor for our family vacation this Summer. We were not disappointed. We're a family of 4, w/ 2 children aged 9 and 11. We were all completely satisfied. We stayed in a large efficiency, the room is very comfortable and has all of the basics. The whole atmosphere is VERY relaxing, VERY peaceful and VERY family oriented. Check in was a breeze, our room was exactly what we expected, and it was very clean. The beds were high, and comfortable. Our housekeeper, Kim was really nice and efficient. The pool, deck and beach are absolutely perfect. The staff works hard throughout the day to keep the grounds clean. The pool sparkles and I saw it being cleaned daily. We met people that have been coming here for years. We enjoyed our vacay so much, that we will be one of those families. There is one thing I disliked about the Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn...that was leaving! We are usually a beach 'resort' family...we have been converted. If you're looking for a relaxing beach vacation? This is it. Try 'em...you'll like 'em!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This family owned hotel consistanly provides a great weeklong stay for our large family and friends. Rooms are clean, well kept, and freshened daily by a diligent and friendly staff. The "O" family strives to make everything right for us every time we stay- providing over and above- like coffee every morning, extra supplies when needed, and tips for the best restaurants/shops/outings in the area. The location on the beach is great, parking is adequate, other guests are mostly families, and the pool is well kept. We recommend it for families looking for a nice quiet week.

Room Tip: We choose from small kitchen, fridge only, single King bed, two doubles, and whether we want to have...
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I just stayed here again for the 5th time with a large group of friends. This year we ranged in age from under 1 year old to folks in their 80's. Atlantic OceanPalm was perfect for all of us. The hotel is always very clean and the pool and pool deck are great! We loved all the new deck furniture. This year we had about 35 in our group and have all made reservations to come back next year. My family is already talking about coming back in September! Also, the cleaning staff is top notch here.

1  Thank Cindy P
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I gave this place a 5!!! This place was perfect! The office manager and assistants were very friendly and helpful. The place was clean and there were people cleaning all the time. Palms Inn was very economical and on a perfect location. There was a diner accross the street and a Publix and Walgreens walking distance from the hotel. The rooms were very nice with a refri and microwave available (there were rooms with small kitchen available). The swimming pool area was fabulous! There was a shower for when you come back from the beach, you can clean up right away. The place was awesome; that's why I gave this place 5 stars!!!!!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

My family all had a good time. We enjoyed the pool, it was clean and the surrounding area was well kept.

It was more of a family and elderly crowd which was perfect for us. If you are looking for more activity stay further north. We drove about 5 miles north for things to do at night.

The proximity to Publix was nice as we had two efficiency rooms and one standard room so we made some sandwiches for lunch two days.

One thing that bugged me a bit was on check out day I asked one of the housekeepers for some towels for my family to shower after a few final hours by the ocean and pool and after arguing with me she finally gave in. I travel extensively for both work and pleasure and have never been grilled like that for fresh towels.

Other than that it was an acceptable stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Becox87
hoteldaytona, Manager at Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry to hear about your experience when asking for fresh towels. We certainly do not want our guests to feel like the are getting "grilled" when asking for towels. I wish you would have let the management know prior to your departure about this, so we may have corrected the issue immediately. It is our goal to have our guests leave happy. I am glad to know you and your family enjoyed our pool area. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.