All reviews large efficiency sink area coffee maker third floor nice pool across the street clean rooms easy access to the beach parking lot cleaning staff fridge and microwave would stay here again air conditioner full kitchen an older hotel ocean daytona
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I loved this motel ! ! The staff was wonderful & friendly. The room very clean & smelled great. My chihuahua was welcomed with open arms. All the other guests that I met were long time repeat guests. I felt like I was part of the family!! I stayed in room with a small kitchen, which is great for me. The prices were very reasonable. I can hardly wait to go back & stay!! Thank you for a memorable stay!!

Room tip: I insist on always cooking my own food, so the rooms with the kitchen were perfect. There's a full size refridgerator & stove. I had a coffee maker, pots, pans & dishes. Everything I needed was there! Thank you!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We had several rooms for various days. The staff was flexible and welcoming to our eclectic group. The rooms, pool and facility are clean, the price is right, and the view is excellent. We are native Floridians and you cannot and will not find a better deal to match the hospitality and overall quality of this facility. We were at the hotel for about 2 hours on the first day when we booked for Spring break...that says it all!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

This is a nice family owned facility. Very clean and friendly staff. Close to several dining facilities and grocery store. Very quiet rooms. Great price, clean pool, right on the beach. We have already booked our vacation for next year and can't wait! You won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Our family had several rooms and they were quiet and very nice...some have full kitchens that are nice but the others have refrigerator and microwave.
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is a very nice and inexpensive place. Our room was very clean and well equipped except for a few missing kitchen utensils, but this was no big problem. The building and the grounds were well maintained. The pool and pool area were clean (great for kids). This was a very quiet location, far enough away from the more active areas but not too far. This is a great beach location.
The friendliness of the staff certainly contributed to our enjoyable stay. We will be coming back.

Room tip: Ground level rooms are great for bad backs and knees.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Glenn1919
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We were very happy to find that our hotel was quiet and clean. The staff was very friendly. We would highly recommend this hotel to all visiting beautiful Daytona Beach, Florida.

Date of stay: April 2012