“Great affordable hotel on the beach.”

Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn
Ranked #26 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights, would recommend to anyone. Rooms are big and clean and the staff are so helpful. Would definatly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Pstreet

Reviewed July 26, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for just one night and were very happy with stay. Now this is not a 5 star hotel, so don't compare. We stayed in the suite with a king size bed and the coolest part was the giant jacuzzi tub in the middle of the room! The staff was friendly, the room were very clean, and the location was great!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank linjoelinjoe
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Best Place Ever. So Clean and Owners were Great! Trying to plan next trip now!! I will be back after I recover from all the sun!! Price right on !

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank mikesgal333
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I took a chance booking when I found the Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn on line and it was the best chance I have taken. This is a fantastic place, very friendly people running the Inn. My daughter & I really enjoyed our stay. It was clean, & quiet unlike some of your bigger hotels that are usually very noisey. We had a room with the full kitchen and it was very nice and very spacious. The pool was just the right size and clean and right on the beach. Couldn't have asked for more. The price was also right. I will stay here again when I return to Daytona.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank wilsonshirla
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Perfect place to stay in Florida.
Our family can't wait for our next trip

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I would like to thank everyone from Housekeeping to Management at Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn for the great vacation I had. I received a comfortable, clean, and spacious room. The bed was comfortable-I heard they added new furniture and mattresses to all of the rooms. The room was smoke-free. The pool and ocean front area at the Inn was very relaxing as well. I received a lot of useful information about Daytona Beach activities from the helpful and courteous staff at the Inn. One of the activities the Management recommended was the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Inlet. The Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn is a great place to stay for the whole family and vacationers.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2011

I hated to leave. The room was perfect for two people: King-size bed (very comfortable, by the way), a futon to lounge on; nice flat-screen TV; table and 2 chairs in kitchenette as well as in the "living" area. Separate toilet/shower/tub area. Sink and vanity had a nice large shelf and lots of hanging space for clothing/luggage and personal items. We had a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and coffee pot. It was really CLEAN. It wasn't fancy or plush, so if that's important to you don't bother. The staff were continuously cleaning the grounds; this place is very well-kept! It felt very quaint and "old Florida" to me. Location is very convenient to grocery stores, restaurants, etc. We visited for my stepson's graduation from Embry-Riddle, but if I'd known how much I was going to enjoy the location and this hotel, I would've booked at least another couple nights. We live on the Gulf panhandle, so we get gorgeous beaches any time we want, but this place made me want to go back to Daytona--and when I do, I'll definitely stay at the Atlantic Ocean Palm again!

Room Tip: King bed w/kitchenette perfect for 2.