“Don’t be fooled by the good reviews”

Bay Street Seafood Market and Deli
Ranked #5 of 460 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We read the great reviews and went here with another couple before a local event. We ordered appetizers and then dinner and waited 50 minutes before everything arrived at once. The food was mediocre at best and cold. The server was overwhelmed but the service was poor. Finding hair in the food was the final straw. I love local eateries but I will never go here again.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Great seafood in an off beat location. Some of the best Sweet Tea I have ever had. Had the #2 special fish sandwich. Wow, not a combo I would have thought of, but great.

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Delicious seafood and onion rings were had by all. Most people would pass by this place if you didn’t read the reviews or it wasn’t recommended by a local. Take the time to stop and enjoy.

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Just enjoyed the best onion rings I think I have ever had along with a blackened fish sandwich that was amazing. Cooked to perfection. Small little place with welcoming atmosphere and staff. Totally accessible.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I have enjoyed a number of different sea foods here. It is quiet and simple as well as delish! I also like to shopo for eaw foods to cook at home. Nice and Fresh!

Date of visit: January 2019