“Awesome”

GreenLeadersSilver level
West Palm Beach
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in in the past several years. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and happy. The rooms are clean and well-appointed and breakfast is lovely! The hotel is one of the closest in the area to the racetrack. There are several nice restaurants nearby in walking distance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Margaret M

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your opinion at our hotel. We greatly appreciate your noticing our very special brand of hospitality. We strive to ensure that our guests know that their experience is very important to us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to your return visit. Until then, Happy Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I did have some reservations about staying here since the all rooms had exterior access but was very pleasntly surprised. The decor in the rooms rival any Comfort Suites rooms. The bed and coverings were comfortable and room was quite. Staff was also very friendly. I can see why this hotel received the 2013 Platium award from Choice. I would definately stay here again. For all of you out there that are diamond and platium whith Choice Hotels, the service was above and beyond what I have received at other hotels. I recieved a call prior to my stay, I recieved a "welcome package", and a "leaving present". I am Diamond Elite and have been for last 5 years, I travel all over the US and this is hands down the best recognition I have ever recieved for my status. It absolutely made me feel "special".

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Pikeangel,

We absolutely appreciate all of our guests but especially our well travelled Diamond and Platinum Reward members. We know how often you are away from home so it is our pleasure to help you to feel like you are at home. Thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travellers and we hope that you are able to return in the near future. Until then, Happy Travels
Salem
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped here for the night prior to our cruise departure. The hotel is closely located to Daytona Beach. The staff where friendly and called to make sure our room was to our satisfaction. The rooms are clean and beds comfortable. The breakfast was great too! We will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Its across the street from the Daytona Beach speedway. So I can only imagine the noise level during...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank J R
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear JR,

Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion of your stay before your cruise vacation. We are big fans of our cruisers and we always look forward to hearing what our guests are looking forward to on their upcoming cruise. We look forward to your next vacation and until then Happy Travels!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 10, 2013

While the rooms were clean, staff was nice. I expected a better hotel, room had a slight bleach smell. It's an exterior corridor hotel with people in the hallway all night long. Did not feel safe. Breakfast was good, but expected more of a variety.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Clancy S
Dear Clancy S
We are very saddened that you were not happy with your stay while you were our guest. I am happy that you found our rooms clean and our team nice. Most people feel like they are at home away from home so we are very sorry that you did not feel safe. We appreciate that you thought our breakfast was good, typically we try to have something for everyone. Again, we appreciate your stay and apologize that it was not up to your expectations.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were visiting from Miami and didn't have any idea where to stay for the night until we found Quality Inn Daytona Speedway this is the perfect place to stay. It is very clean, relaxing and private. Plus they have GREAT staff Susan and Hope were very attentive. I highly recommend staying here.

And I have to add they have complementary breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tamara1084
Dear Tamara1084,

We are so happy that you were able to stay with us while you were visiting from Miami. We appreciate your review and we are very happy that that you found our hotel clean, relaxing and private. Thank you for mentioning Ms. Susan and Ms. Hope. It will be a pleasure to let them both know that you appreciated their very special brand of hospitality. Thank you for your high recommendation and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit from Miami.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The staff was great, the room smelled of bleach which I believe covered the mold smell. There was puke on the sidewalk out side the room. The breakfast area needed attention it was quite small and the variety of food was not what I have come to expect at a Choice Hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Gene Z,

Thank you for letting us know of your experience. We apologize that it was not up to your expectations which is truly unusual for the majority of our guests. We do not use bleach in our rooms so I do apologize. We always look for our guests to let us know when we call shortly after arrival if everything meets their expectations. We look for opportunities to ensure that our guests are completely satisfied with their stay. I am sorry that we failed you in this regard. Should you have an opportunity to visit Daytona Beach, we would appreciate an opportunity to provide you with a superior experience. I would look forward to contacting me directly.
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Quality inn is my hotel for Daytona Beach.my son is a student in the area and my family is always treated exceptional. The manager when I called recognize my voice. Super Plus in recognizing my name. When I needed to extend my stay it was no problem and it was handled with ease

• Stayed August 2013
Dear MalissW,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor. We are always appreciative of our family members returning to stay and it is our pleasure to have you are our guests. We always look forward to your return. We wish you a successful year and until your next visit, Happy Travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daytona Beach
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront
#7 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores

Been to Quality Inn Daytona Speedway? Share your experiences!