Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
$137
$119
  • Beachfront
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$103
Agoda.com
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$146
$99
  • Pool
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$108
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
1,213 results
All reviewsdaytona speedwayacross the streetbreakfast hostchoice hotelsroom was cleanrace fansthe breakfast areagreat place to staynice breakfastguest servicesthe general managerrestaurants and shoppingexcellent staywould definitely stay here againyogurtfree breakfastbike week
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Check in was very quick and easy. Parking lot is little and only goes one-way, so a little hard to manuever around. Mostly families staying here, however, some questionable guests were staying in the back part of hotel.
Hotel staff is very nice. This hotel is situated next to every restaurant and business you could possibly need. Daytona Speedway is located directly across the street.
Good internet and tv channel line up. Rooms were clean, and nice.
Would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank nikki b
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear nikki b,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize if you felt a bit uncomfortable by some of our guests who were here on a weekend fishing trip. I hope that they did not disturb you and I do appreciate that you brought it to our attention. We always try to stress to all of our guests to be respectful of the other guests and again I apologize if this was not the case while you were here. Thank you for your stay and we look forward to your return trip to sunny Daytona Beach. Until then, Happy Travels!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Of all the places our College & University Tour (http://www.universitytour.org) stopped to sleep during our 8 day, Intrastate travels in June, The Quality Inn Daytona Speedway was our favorite!! The manager was AWESOME and she has, obviously, found top-quality people and cultivated a culture of care and concern for guests. Then, for them to stand by the driveway to smile and wave goodbye as our three buses pulled off the property was over the top!!!

The rooms, hospitality, and service were par excellence! Of course, the adults were impressed and our college prospects could only respond positively! We had no problems with the students while in Daytona.

Thanks, again, Quality Inn Daytona Beach, for providing the utmost in QUALITY hospitality!!

Room Tip: With such a large group, we were all over the inn and no one complained of any of the rooms! They're all Great!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brenda L
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Brenda L,

We love our groups! Thank you for writing such a glowing review of your experience while you were on tour with your students. They are blessed to have you. I was also very impressed by how well organized the group was. We love teamwork around here and it was wonderful working with your team. Thank you for acknowledging our very special brand of hospitality. It is always a pleasure when our efforts are recognized. It will be truly rewarding to share your review with our team. I am sure it will bring a huge smile to everyone's face. We wish you continued success with your tours. We hope to see you again and until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

one of the best places I ve stayed,the check-in staff was great could not have been any nicer with in15 min after I got to my room they called to make sure every thing was ok.,the breakfast bar was the best,the room was fine. one of the best beds I ve ever sleep on in a motel every thing was great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank c r
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear c r,

We appreciate the time you took to post your opinion regarding your recent stay. We like the fact that you think that we are the "best yet”. There is nothing like a great night sleep, feeling refreshed in the morning to enjoy our 35 item hot breakfast buffet. It is always nice to hear that our team showed our very special brand of hospitality. We hope that you have an opportunity to visit Daytona Beach in the future and until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here.The Lobby smelled new and refreshing! the rooms was cleaned and the staff was really friendly. I always read reviews for a hotel when choosing and this one caught my eye! I would stay here in the future!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Thomaspd2
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Thomaspd2,

Thank you for adding your opinion to the reviews that you use when selecting a hotel to stay in. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Daytona Beach, until then, Happy Travels!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Since I had family in the area, I didn't sleep at this hotel. However, I was able to attend the Friday night mixer, which was held in the hotel's common area. It felt like the management was very accommodating to our party. We took over the common area lounge for several hours of conversation, laughter, pictures and "mixing." I was able to see the rooms that our friends were staying in, and honestly, they looked extremely comfortable and updated! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the parking area was somewhat limited. The location is actually very good--near anything and everything. Budget minded people who want a comfortable place to stay can't go wrong at this location. Reunion weekend was 7/26-7/28/2013 LTM

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank flamomuv3

Dear flamomuv3,

We have to say that your review is the first we have had that just visited our property and was impressed enough to let other's know of your first impression. We are happy that you have family in the area that you were able to get to spend time with in conjunction with the reunion. Thank you for recommending us to any friends or family members that have an opportunity to visit Daytona Beach. We hope the next time you are in town to see family members that you will stop by and say hello - until then Happy Travels!