“Great Stay for Turkey Run”

Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
Ranked #2 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Snellville, Georgia
“Great Stay for Turkey Run”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our stay at the Quality Inn was very good. A special thanks goes to Amanda for making everything go smoothly. She not only handled our initial reservation but our check-in as well. She made sure everything was to our liking and even remembered our name as she checked us out 2 days later! Great customer service, along with a clean comfortable room will have us returning the next time we go that way.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Kim M,

Thank you for acknowledging our Amanda! We agree, Amanda is a greatly valued member of our team and it is a pleasure for her to see that her efforts to ensure complete guest satisfaction are noticed. We are very happy that your entire experience from beginning to end was seamless. We love the Turkey Run around here. It brings back our favorite memories. We hope to see you in November and until then Happy Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
GRAYSON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great location and very clean. Good breakfast, comfortable beds, very personable staff on all shifts. Would definitely stay here again. Great value with many restaurants nearby and only a brief drive to the beach.

Room Tip: With no elevator downstairs rooms were best for me. Back of motel, away from street noise was very...
Dear Ron A,

It is awesome for you to acknowledge our Quality Inn and our team as a Super Experience. We feel very blessed that we are in the center of what we here like to call the crème de la crème of locations. What ever dining, sport or entertainment experience our guests would like to enjoy - we are close to it all. We look forward to your next visit and until then Happy Travels!
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I have been using Priceline to book our rooms for Bike Week in Daytona for the last 4 years. I have to admit when I won my Name Your Price I was disappointed to find that the room we won was at a Quality Inn. Honestly, we've not had a whole lot of luck with that chain in the past. But, with an optimistic attitude, and an excitement of getting back to Bike Week, we arrived at the Quality Inn and we were met with a friendly smile, a positive reception, and a very nice lobby. When we checked into our room we were very surprised at the quality of our room. This hotel has obviously been updated very recently. We had settled in for the evening, and our son stopped up the toilet. BUMMER! I don't like the toilet to be stopped up at home, much less have to call someone for a plunger. A young lady came to our room and INSISTED that she would take care of it. When she left we thanked her and her reply absolutely floored me. She said, "IT WAS MY PLEASURE!" Are you kidding me? The rooms were very nice, we were right across from the Daytona Speedway, but that comment, "It was my pleasure" made me a lifelong fan of this hotel. I would recommend this Quality Inn (not all of them) to anyone who can get a good deal to stay there. Only 10-15 from the beach - tons of places to eat within 5 minutes and oh yeah, did I mention that the speedway was across the street? Good job Quality Inn Daytona Speedway.

Room Tip: To my knowledge this place did not have a pool.....
1 Thank Tiger G
Dear Tiger G,

Guests like yourselves are our priceless gift to the world because you took the time to let your fellow travellers know that we do take Hospitality seriously. It is a pleasure to know that the little moments that we take for our guests comfort are appreciated. Thank you for taking a chance on us. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your great experience. We look forward to being your new home in Daytona Beach. Have a great summer and until we see you and your family next, Happy Travels!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Staff is awesome especially breakfast hosts Lynn petryska and Susan Martin they made us feel right at home during our 2 months here. We look forward to returning. Hotel always extremely clean and staff always smiling and friendly.

• Stayed February 2013
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Colinforeman,

I love it when I get a review that clearly puts a smile on my face. Your crew was awesome and we greatly appreciate your stay. Your review, especially acknowledging Ms. Susan and Ms. Lynn is wonderful. We know how great our team is but when someone takes the time to get to know us and let's everyone else know their opinion, well, it's just pure happiness! I know that there would be one more name on that list and if not for her excellence, we would not have had the pleasure of your stays. Thank you and if you ever work in the area again, please call me directly! Take care, hope to see you soon but until then Happy Travels!
Dunedin, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Quality inn on speedway blvd for bike week. The room was clean, the shower wasnt always hot. Breakfast was mediocre. Close poximity to the speedway though. The clerks were friendly. $300 a night though? Come on. Thats a blow out.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Teakwo23,

First, please let me say Thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travellers.
We are very sorry that you felt that everything was just mediocre. I can assure you that is not how we want our guests to feel. We do our best to go above and beyond, especially during special events when the rates at all of the hotels in the area are in that price range. We take pride in offering a breakfast buffet that includes sausage, eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy along with yogurt and your traditional continental choices. Once again, we apologize if our breakfast did not exceed your expectations.

I would be interested in hearing from you on how we can improve. That is something we always strive to do. I hope that you will consider staying with us again; maybe at a time that is not a special event, until then Happy Travels!
Hartland, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Had to make a stop in our travels with the family in Daytona when we hit this gem, you roll the dice some times when you are traveling and we were impressed as the room quality is better than some of the higher priced resort hotels. The staff was friendly and looking at my fellow travelers at breakfast, we knew we were not the only ones impressed with this place.

This place lives up to its name.

1 Thank Allan D
Dear Allan D,

Thank you for choosing to roll the dice on our Quality Inn Daytona Speedway! We know that our guests rely on reviews such as yours to let them know that if they make us their Choice, they are doing it wisely. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we hope to see you again and until then Happy Travels!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

While driving to Naples, Florida we stopped along the way and got a travel booklet with hotel info for Florida. I was tired after about 13 hours on the road so we looked in the booklet for a hotel in Daytona. Quality Inn Daytona Speedway had the most reasonable rate, not far from the highway. Upon arrival the lady at the desk was very pleasant, got me checked in very quickly. The room was very clean and beds comfortable. The outside grounds were immaculate. Very nice hotel for the price. I would definitely stay there again if I find myself in Daytona Beach.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank RetiredDSNYOfficer
Dear RetiredDSNYOfficer :

One of the things that I like most about our hotel and there are many, is the fact that we are so centrally located, with convenience to many restaurants, (several within walking distance). The fact that a guest can be reassured by reviews like yours that if they just drive a few more miles they will be met with BIG SMILES, a hot cup of coffee, a nice clean room. We love it when guests like yourself say it for us. We are sending you a BIG THANK YOU! We hope to see you soon and until then Happy Travels!