“Awesome! AMAZING Staff!!!”

Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
Ranked #2 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 9, 2012

From the moment I walked into the lobby I knew it was going to be a good stay. The lobby was clean, smelled great and the check in took all but 5 minutes. He explained the location of my room, breakfast times, and all of my room ameneties. The room was clean, extensive room service menu, and great channel choices. We were directly accross from the speedway which was great since we wanted to do the tour. The hotel is also conveniently located near great shopping and restaurants. This is our new hotel of choice when in Daytona!

• Stayed: October 2012
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear momorick24.

What a FABULOUS headline. I agree with you - I appreciate great customer care and it sounds like that is what you received when you decided that our Quality Inn was your Choice.
Thank you! There is nothing better than when a manager see's that our team is taking care of our guests from the moment they walk in the door. Our location is one of the things I like best about our hotel. Convenient to everything there is to do in Daytona Beach and just a short drive to several points of interest in Volusia County, Florida. We look forward to seeing you again, please ask for Deborah - Until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was another return visit to Daytona for my husband and myself, It is such a pleasure to stay at this Quality Inn. The employees are so welcoming and the rooms are kept so nice. We feel very welcomed when we come. Deborah and Lynn and Ashley and Amanda and all the other desk employees are so warm and caring for us. It is these people that make our stay at this hotel wonderful and we will keep coming back because of these people.

Thanks you,
Donna and Marty Gelfman
Texas

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna G

Dear Donna G,

As you may have guessed at each arrival we love having you as our guest. We enjoy hearing about your family and we appreciate that you mention each of us by name. It truly makes us appreciative of your stays and value that you keep returning. We like that this is your home away from home in order to be able to spend time with your family. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip and until then Happy Travels :-)

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Have stayed here for years and nothing changes! Great staff, will meet your needs, accomidate anything they can and ownership is there to help with any requests that they can! CLEAN!!! Big deal for me

Room Tip: Any are good. Management makes sure of that!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Mike L,

We appreciate our very loyal return guests. It is especially a great feeling when our return guests take the time to let their fellow travelers know of our home. We look forward to your continued stays - see you soon and until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

All I can say is WOW! I usually stay at the Hampton Inn when I travel, but when I went to Daytona for the 4th of July, all of their rooms were way overpriced, so my fiancé and I checked out this little gem. This hotel was recently renovated, so it has a contemporary feel that we love. The room was very clean, private, and quiet so we had a great rest. The next morning, we ate their complimentary breakfast, with Belgian waffles, bagels, juice, cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc. On top of everything else, the staff went out of their way to assist us; telling us where to go for the best fireworks and even extending our check out time so that my fiancé could go to his business meeting in the morning and come back to the hotel room to change before we went back home. I highly recommend this unassuming hotel. It will pleasantly surprise you.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Marie C.

I have to say we were equally as impressed with your review. The WOW factor is something that we strive for and we are thrilled that you not only were impressed with our hotel but also with our team. We are very happy that you enjoyed our breakfast. It's a great way to start your day while leisurely planning your next adventure. We are happy that we were able to accommodate you and your fiancé with a later check out. We do our very best to make sure that each and every guests stay is awesome so Thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travellers. We hope to see you again soon and until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The pillow top mattress made me fall asleep very quickly! Nice amenities and hearty breakfast. There were lots of towels and lots of pillows on each bed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Denver P,

Thank you! One of the best things to hear in the morning is just what you said. Your head hit the pillow and that's the last thing to remember. We are happy that you slept well and hope that you have an opportunity to return! Until next time Happy Travels!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stood here the weekend of 09-07-12 my mom's 65th birthday I had searched other ones on A1A and near by and they all got horrible reviews I had passed this hotel numerous times in the past and thought nah too simple and I'm so glad I decided too stay it was close too the mall and other shopping areas. The staff from Amanda that checked me in to the breakfast lady named Lynn and Amanda that checked me out they were awesome polite and courteous. I would definitely recommend and stay again. Thank you

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cynthia R

Dear Cynthia R,

It's always awesome when we get to take time to spend with Mom. Thank you for taking a second look at our hotel. I believe we are the Speedways best kept secret so we very much appreciate that you took the time to let your fellow travellers know about us. Our team always appreciates it when they are singled out in appreciation of their great service. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to both Amanda and Lynn. We hope you have an opportunity to return and until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed here on our way back from the Key's and after we checked in we had a small problem with the room so I went down to the Desk clerk, explained the situation and she said, no problem and found us another room right away, and we settled in for a good night's sleep. This Quality Inn is nearby lots of restaurants and shops which makes it convenient from I 95. If visiting the beach, you have only a short drive and of course the speedway is right across the road.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are non-smoking, but I do wish they would make ALL the rooms that way. Other then...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear SCSunkist,

Your review was wonderful. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for mentioning the close proximity we are to the wonderful things that there is to do in Daytona Beach. We get rave reviews about our pillows. It makes it so much easier to get a good nights sleep when you have a great pillow top bed and fabulous pillows. Please give me a call and I will let you know what kind they are. Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn Speedway. We hope that you have an opportunity to stay with us again and until then Happy Travels!